Ben and Carlos QnA #2

author's p.o.v

"ImJustAFangirlShutUp asked if ben's mom and dad know about his relationship with Carlos?" i said to ben and Carlos as they suddenly appeared on the couch. "wait, HOW DID WE GET HERE?" Carlos asked as he looked around. "oh yeah, forgot to tell you that we are doing a QnA using questions from the readers" i said to him as i nervously laugh at my forgetfulness. "now will you answer the question?" i asked them as they nodded. "my parents know I'm in a relationship, but i haven't told them yet that I'm with Carlos" ben said as he got comfortable on the couch. "thanks for idea for a future part in the story" i whispered to the reader as i quickly jotted it down on my notepad. "now, descendants1001 asked if either of you have watched anime before?" i asked them. "i have looked at some anime before, but i don't think Carlos has ever looked at some anime before" ben said as Carlos nodded in agreement. "okay now, XanderMedran3 asked if Carlos's white hair natural or dyed?" i said to them as i pointed to Carlos's hair. "m-my hair is actually n-natural" Carlos said as he blushed slightly at the fact that he got a personal question. ben smiled at him as he hugged Carlos, giving him a kiss on the cheek, causing me to silently fangirl a little bit. "a-anyway!, XanderMedran3 asked another question, which is if either of you like Disney?" i asked them as they looked at each and started to nod. "okay, and are final question is again from XanderMedran3 and its asking if you two are soulmates?" i asked them. "well, i liked to think we are since he's impossible not to love" ben said to Carlos, causing Carlos to blush brightly. i smiled at them as i looked back to the audience of readers. " i hope that you liked this QnA and don't worry, ill make more in the future for so i can answer all of your questions. again i hope you all liked this part, bbbbyyyyeee💖💖💖" i said to them as we all waved bye to the audience. with that done i ended the QnA and sent carlos and ben back to their story as i ended the story part.