benlos QnA!!!!

Dinahjane23CD

Who's the one that eats alot?

Carlos starts to blush a little and slowly raises his hand. "It's cute when you do that" said ben pulling Carlos to his lap plays with his hair.

DinahJane23CD

Who sings the best?

"I truthfully think I can't sing" said Carlos as he looks down a little bit. Ben puts his finger under Carlos chin and looks him the eyes. "You sing beautifully" said ben causing Carlos to blush more and to smile a bit.

Xandermedran3

If you two were to get married then where would the wedding take place?

Carlos starts to blush a lot and looks down. "I-I would like to h-have it somewhere like Ohio because it looks so beautiful" said Carlos as he smiles. "that is a good idea to have it at" said ben smiling at Carlos.

Xandermedran3

Do you guys like cheese?

Ben looked confusingly at the weird question. "I like cheese on my sandwiches" said ben. Carlos nodded in agreement with ben.

Xandermedran3

What is your guys favorite song?

"I think my favorite song has to be rockabye by chemicalromance" said ben thinking carefully of the name. "My favorite song has to be colors by halsey" said Carlos as he smiles thinking of the song.

Luvtoship

Who is the better kisser?

Carlos looked down embarrassed a little bit. Ben put his finger under Carlos chin and kissed lightly. "I th-think ben is the better one" said Carlos. "Well I think it's my little puppies here" said ben as he smiles and laugh a little bit.

NMPhoenix

Are you going to be doing smut?(author question)

I came threw the screen and showed up beside ben and Carlos. "I think that the readers are going to have to make that happen as the story goes along" I said and left a confused ben and Carlos.

______________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this and if you got a question then you can be in the next one, whenever that happens

Bbbbyyyyeee💖💖💖