chapter eight

Bens p.o.v

I was at a meeting with the school event planner which was fairy godmother's daughter. We were talking about just some future events. After about 2 hours we decided that the meeting should be ended. I walked out of the room and headed to my dorm. I walked in and was about to call Carlos name, but I stopped myself once I saw that he was asleep on his bed. I found it to be cute when he was sleeping. I took off my shoes and laid behind him, proceeding to cuddle with him. I closed my eyes before falling asleep with him in my arms.

Time skip to morning ~~~💖💖💖

Carlos p.o.v

I woke up slowly and tried to get up when I was pulled back down. I looked immediately to see who pulled me down and I saw ben. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. "Good morning ben" I said to him as I stood up and went to the kitchen. "Mornin" he said and took some clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I got some dog food out and poured some into the bowl. I then went back into my room and got ready for the day. I was about to walk out when two arms rapped around my chest. I looked up and saw ben and smiled. He turned me to face him and he gave me a light kiss on my lips. I blushed a little bit and looked down a little bit. "Have a good day" said ben as he walked out. I stood there for about a minute before I could snap out of it. I walked out of my dorm and went to my classes for the day.

Time skip to after classes ~~~💖💖💖

I walked into the cafeteria and took a apple. Before I could walk back to my dorm I was stopped by mal. "Oh hey mal, what are you doing?" I asked her. She smiled back and took a bowl of strawberries. "I'm just getting some food, I'm starving!" She said as she eats a strawberry. "Well it was nice talking to you" I said to her. "Wait" she said as I turned back around. "Where have you been lately?" She asked. "I just have been at my dorm and hanging out with ben" I told her and left. I went back into my dorm and saw ben in the kitchen. "Hello ben" I said to him and gave him a hug. "I think I'm going to go to sleep" I said as I laid down and closed my eyes. Before I could fall asleep I felt someone lay behind me. I cuddle up into Ben's chest and I eventually felled asleep.

______________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this part and I know nothing really happened, but just trust me when I say that there is a good reason why I even made this part like this, but you are going to have to wait, again I hope you all liked this part.

Bbbbyyyyeee💖💖💖