chapter four

Warnings: mature language and boyxboy intercourse  (similar warning will be placed before it starts)

Ben p.o.v

I woke up with Carlos in my arms snuggled up in my chest. I carefully got up and got ready for school. I decided that Carlos will get to spend the day in the dorm cause of his injuries. I put on my usual blue clothes and exited the dorm. I walked into my first class "math" and sat down at my usual seat. After everyone got in we started the lesson. While I was listening to the teacher I heard mal talking to evie. "Hey evie, so you know where Carlos is today?" Said mal. " I think he said he was sick so he didn't come to classes" said evie. After that I decided to start to pay attention to the teacher, but I wondered why Carlos lied and said he was sick. After class was done I went to the cafeteria and sat with the group. We talked about how the classes where and are personal life's but that was it. Once lunch was over I started to make my way to history. I was walking down the hall when I saw someone who made me pissed. Aundrie walked up to me looking like her bitchy self. "Hey Ben, can we go to your dorm, I want to have some fun" she said. "Aundrie, stop talking to me, where threw, get that threw your thick skull" I said and walked to class.

Time skip to after all of the classes~

I walked into my dorm and looked at my bed. Carlos was still asleep and might I say he looked cute as fuck. I walked over to the bed and gently shook him a little. He slowly started to open his eyes and sat up. He looked around for a second before looking at me. "Hey cutie, how was your nap?" I asked looking down at him. He started to blush a little and looked at his hands which made me want to fuck him rough. "It was g-good" he said still looking down. I can't take it anymore, he's just to fucking cute. I pulled Carlos up so that he was standing and pushed up against the wall. "B-ben! What a-are you doing!?" Asked Carlos blushing like a mad man. This is going to be fun.

Warning:boyxboy incest about to start, you have been warned

Carlos p.o.v

Ben looked down at me with....lust? in his eyes. "I'm going to be making you mine~" said Ben. He then captured my lips with his. He moved his arms down to my sides as the kiss continued. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allowed him in and started to dominate my mouth. As he was exploring my mouth he decided to grab my ass which made me moan. "Daddy!" I said from the plessure. We then parted lips for air as I looked into bens beautiful eyes. I blushed remembering what I said as he smirked at me. I felt something poke my stomach and looked down to see Ben was excited. I then put my hand on his chest and pushed him down onto the bed. I stood up and started to playfully strip slowly. I heard a growl come from Ben  before I felt his strong and big hands on my sides. He quickly took off the rest of my clothing leaving me naked. He already took off his clothes while I was so he was naked as well. I got onto my knees in front of Ben and grabbed his erection causing him to groan. I then putted into my mouth slowly sucking it. I began to speed up when I felt his sick twitch. "C-Carlos, I'm close" he said which caused me to stop. He growled at my actions and pulled me up. He threw me on the bed and climbed on right after. "Get on your hands and knees" he said which I did. He then put three of his fingers in front of my face. "Suck" he command, "okay daddy" I said. After a good couple minutes of sucking his fingers he pulled them out of my mouth. "Now, how badly do you want daddy?" Asked Ben looking at me. I felt a fingers start to pushed into my asshole causing me to moan. "Oh daddy~ I want you fuck me so hard I can't walk for days" I said as he put in the second finger. After he was done with his fingers he positioned himself at my ass. I felt him quickly enter causing me to moan of pressure. "Oh daddy" I said, feeling so good. He then started to pull out but slammed back in. He was starting to pick up speed and hitting harder causing me to moan quiet moans until he got my prostate. "Ahh, daddy please fuck me harder!!!" I said causing him to thrust harder. All you could hear was usual and the slapping of skin. I felt his thrust start to get sloppy, as well as only hit my prostate as hard and fast as he could. "Daddy, i-I'm close ahhh!!" I said to him. "Me too" is all he said before using all his strength and speed to hit only my prostate with it causing huge moans from solid pleasure. After a few more thrust I reached my limit. "Daddy!!!" "Carlos!!!" Was what we said before we cummed. He slowly pulled out of me and pulled me to his chest. He pulled the blanket over us and closed his eyes. "I love you" said Ben before kissing me on the lips. "I love you to" was what I said before I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

______________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating this in forever, I just wanted to rest my brain from everything and relax, I hoped you liked it alot

Bbbbyyyyeee