chapter six

Warning: there is a rape scene in the story so...... you have been warned!!!!

Carlos p.o.v

I walked out of my dorm room and started to make my way over to the cafeteria, but I stopped half way there because I thought I heard giggling come from Mal and Evie's dorm room. I just decided that I must have imagined it and continued to the cafeteria. Once I got there I got a apple and left. I was making my way back to my dorm room, but I heard giggling again. I walked over to her dorm door and put my ear to the door and listened for any noise. I heard Malaysia giggling and I heard...bens voice? I slowly open the door and peak inside the room. I only saw Ben.....k-kissing mal. I immediately ran back to my dorm and stuffed my face with my pillow. I then just started to cry. 'Why did he cheat on me? Why did he get together with me if he didn't like me?was he using me for....sex?' All these thoughts just kepted on going threw my mind. I hear the door open and footsteps. "Carlos, why are you crying?" Asked ben. I didn't even want to look at him, how could he do this to me? "Carlos what is the matter?" He asked, but getting a little bit closer. "It's you" I said to him. "Me?What did I do?" Asked ben. "Don't try to act innocent! I saw you kissing mal!" I yelled threw the pillow. I then felt the pillow get took from my hands and was met by a mad ben. "Yeah I did kiss cause you know why? You are a faggot who has a crush on me and I just wanted some fun!!" He yelled at me. He then started to take off my shirt and pants. "W-what are you doing? S-stop it!!" I yelled at him, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to have 'fun'. He was naked by the time I was crying for him to stop. He flipped me over and without warning pushed into me. I cried out in pain, but he didn't care. He just started to pound into me not caring I was in pain. "I don't care if you are in pain, I own you!!" He said as he started to thrust harder causing even more pain. I wanted him to stop, for all of this to stop. "Ahhhhh please stop!!!" I yelled out as he went deeper. "You are worthless to everyone you bitch!!! No one even cares about you!!" Yelled ben as he speed up. 'Please stop. Please stop. Please stop.Please stop!!' I thought in my head and then suddenly everything went black. I sat up in tears and was shaking. I heard a door open and footsteps. "Carlos im he- Carlos!!" Said a voice. I felt arms pull me into someone's chest and when i looked up I saw Ben holding me. "It's okay I'm here" he said as he calmed me down. Once I stopped shaking I was put in my bed. "What happened?" Asked ben. "Nothing, it was just a nightmare" I said wiping my eyes. "Well no worries cause I'm here and I will protect you from any harm, okay?" Said Ben. I nodded and snuggled into Ben's chest as he kissed my forehead. "I love you" said ben. "I love you too" I said to him as we both went into a peaceful sleep.

______________________________________

I hope you all like the story Cause I tried to put some thought into this so tell me what you thought about it

Bbbbyyyyeee💖💖💖