Zach Dempsey || First date

If any of you guys are going throug a rough time and struggeling with something please know that you can always message me!

Your first date with Zach.
________________________________

As I open the bathroom door the steam from my hot shower escapes, I walk towards my closet and start looking at my clothing and think. Zach Dempsey, the cute basketball player asked me out on a date to Rosie's Diner.
I decide on a pair of light ripped jeans with a white V-neck shirt and trow on a jacket. I put my shaking hands in my pockets and walk downstairs. My parents just smiled as I made my way to the door and walked out.
The walk to the diner is not to long and in no time I enter the building, the first thing I see as I walk in is Zach standing up and smiling. His smile just made me happy so I walk towards him with a grin on my face and he huges me. "Hey um you look great" as he says it he sounds kinda... nervous Zach Dempsey is nervous to go on a date, wow. I already knew he was not like the other guys but I did not think he would be nervous for a date. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I try to sound confident. We talk a little about school and sports and I start to feel a little more comfertable. "What do you want to eat?" His voice was kinda ... calming, like he wanted me to feel comfertable." Uh I don't know, i'll just have what you are having" he nods and orders some fries and burgers, he asks about my family and I just tell him some stuff about my parents and siblings and then a waiter brings our food. " And do you have any idea what you want to be later?" He smiled " I would like to be a marine biologist later" "that is amazing!''After we finished eating we split the bill and started to walk home. You know for a guy that is usualy is pretty loud and extra he is really calm right now, I think he is walking slow because he thinks I can't keep up and I think it's sweet, he is sweet. But in the back of my head I keep thinking why did he ask me? We never really talked, I just smile at him sometimes and he nods or waves but our paths never really cross. " You know I had a great time tonight" I start, "but why did you ask me out?" Saying the last words a little bit softer. " I don't know really, you always smile at me and I tought that you looked kinda cute so I made a move" his goofy smile made my heart skip a beat. "This is my house" I say as I point to the house on our right. " Cool, I had a really nice time" he smiles, he moves a little closer " would you mind if I uh would kiss you?" His voice was soft, almost like a wisper , his eyes finding mine with a hopefull look. I could barely hear my own voice but I say no and that is when he leans in and kisses me, soft and sweet. The kiss only lasts a couple of seconds but it leaves me with a grin on my face, he says bye and right before he walks away I say;" text me when you get home, key?" He nods and walks away with a smile on his lips.
I get inside my house, say hello to my parents and tell them how it went before heading up stairs to get into my pj's and into bed. My phone lights up and I have a text "i'm home, we should do this again" I text back that we should and fall asleep.