Love me like you|| Jeff & Justin

If any of you guys are going throug a rough time and struggeling with something please know that you can always message me!

(Before Hannah's passing)

The school is crowdy and the students loud, this school year is almost over. The last couple of weeks and then you could relax. The last big event of the year was in a week; prom night. "So Hannah, any idea who you want as a prom date?" She let out a sigh "you know who I want, but because he is not going to ask i'm going with Courtney and the girls." The last part she said with a hopefull smile. "What about you?" You shake my head. " Justin asked me but I just don't know.." Justin Foley had asked you a few days back but you told him you had to think about it. Hannah had already told you she was cool with it but you still had some hope that a certain someone would ask you. "Have you heard anything from prince charming yet?" She wiggeld her eyebrows at you with a little smirk. "The week is still young."
You both had different classes, you where off to biology. You sat down at the table you always sat at. Back of the class by the window. "You mind if I sit here?" A voice you know all to well. "Sure yeah" you smile at him.

After the teacher explained a few things you guys got to do some homework

After the teacher explained a few things you guys got to do some homework. "So um... I heard you are going to prom with Foley?" Jeff asks. He sounded as if he was not sure about it. "I'm not sure yet, as I told Justin" he smiles a little. "He has been telling everyone that you are going to be his prom date" he says, a bit comfused. "Well i'm not" it irritaded you that he would go around saying that. "Well in that case" he put his hand on mine. "Would you like to go to prom with me?" The butterfly's in your stomach exploded and you had to keep your self fron screaming. "I would love to yea" a big ass grin apears on your face. "Okay cool!" "Great" you nod your head. You see your teacher looking so you pretend to do the work.
After class you start looking for Hannah, you see her standing at her locker with Clay. "Guess who is going to prom with Jeff Atkins?" You say smiling. "Jessica Davis?" Hannah laughs at her own joke. " Congrats girl!" Clay looks confused "I heard you where going with Justin" you shake your head. "The asshole been telling everyone that!" Thinking about it made you amgry all over again. "I'm going to tell him that he can piss off" Hannah nods in agreement.
Time has passed and you are walking towards your car. You see Justin walking alone so you walk up to him. "You know Justin when a girl says maybe she doesn't mean yes" he looks up. "What do you mean?" He ask charmingly . "I mean that it's not cool that you have been telling people that we are going to prom together!" " I just asumed tha.." "yea right whatever but for the record we are not." As you say that you see his face change, not so cocky anymore. "I'm sorry but don't you think you are overreacting?" "I don't and in fact I have a great date anyway!" The confused look on his face was quite funny so you had to try your best not to laugh. "Well have a good time then" he said softly. You nod and walk away, thinking about the great prom night ahead.