Jealous || Montgomery&Liz

If any of you guys are going throug a rough time and struggeling with something please know that you can always message me!

(If you also want a one shot please send me a message!)

"Oh come on Monty why not?" I ask my boyfriend. He plays baseball and I want to go to his game. Weirdly enough he does not want me to go. "You will just get bored and it is cold outside" "I want to support you!" He is being all strange about it and I don't know why. "I can wear your jersey and look all cute and stuff" I grin when I say it because I know he loves seeing me in his clothes. "Baby no" he shakes his head. "Can we please talk about someting else?" I nod. "Come here pretty girl" he pulls me close and plants a small kiss om my lips.

 "Come here pretty girl" he pulls me close and plants a small kiss om my lips

(game day)

It is game today for Monty and his team. The Liberty tigers are a know team, they have won a lot of games. I like baseball, my ex boyfriend got me into it. He is a baseball player aswell. Monty still doesn't want me to go but I think i'm going to suprise him tonight. He always loves showing me off so I don't know why he doesn't want to do it tonight. I put on one of his jerseys, he had given me one when we first started dating. I put my hair up in a ponytail and check the time. I need to get going if I want to be there for the kickoff. While driving there I think about how lucky I am. Monty is a great guy, he is so good to me. Always shows me off to his friends, spoils me and he is the best cuddler ever. I get to the field and the game is just about to start. I find a nice spot on the bleachers and sit down. I find Monty on the field and a big smile crawls onto my face. He looks smoking hot when he plays. On the otherside of the field I see my ex boyfriend, Jeff. Jeff is a nice guy but it just didn't work. The boys have already scored some points but it's close. The other team is really good aswell and I can see Monty get upset about it. He still has not spotted me in the crowd but I don't mind. I want him to focus on winning the game with his team.
After a very close game the Tigers won. I walk down the bleachers and up to my boyfriend. He has a suprised look on his face. "Baby what are you doing here?!" He asks. "Babe you did great!" I kiss him on his lips. "Montgomery you did good man!" I see my ex boyfriend Jeff come up from behind Monty. "Thanks man" he says, his face changed when he saw it was Jeff. "Hey Liz, Montgomery said you weren't coming" I smile at Jeff and I kind of start connecting the dots. "Last minute change of plans" I anwser. Jeff nods and leaves to see some of the other guys. "Why would you tell them I was not coming?" "Just because" he says while looking away. "Does it have something to do with my history with Jeff?" He looks into my eyes. "You are so silly" "why ,you guys used to date. It's not weird that i'm worried" he has a point but still ,he is my one and only. "But you are my boyfriend now, I only have eyes for you!" I kiss him on his now smiling lips. My sweet boy.

—————
Have you guys already seen season two? And again if you want a one shot send me a message with your name and the boy/girl and I will do it! Love you guyss❤️