Justin Foley || First date

If any of you guys are going throug a rough time and struggeling with something please know that you can always message me!

Um I think this will be the last first date one, any suggestions on who and what I should do next?
________________________________
As I am making my homework I hear a pling from my phone, the name Justin pops up on the screen. A smile appears on my face as I open it "hi" I text back a simple "hey". He tells me the reason he texted me is because he wants to meet up, we decide on meeting at the playground. I don't want to get to exited but Justin Foley is kinda cute. I am smiling the entire walk there. I see him walking towards the playground and stopping at the bench, so I start to walk a little bit faster. He greets me with a wave and first we just chit chat a little. After a while he grabs my hand and we start walking towards the slide- climbing thing. He starts to climb up and looks down with a playfull grin, I can't not follow him so I start to climb as well. When I reach the top I can feel i'm out of breath "I didn't know you are so out of shape " he laughs "we're not all athletes my friend" I tell him with a pretend upset voice. He bursts into laughter and shakes his head, "yea right sorry" . The sun starts to fade and the temperature is really going down quickly. I shiver and Justin sees it and offers me his jacket, at first I say no but after a little while it gets so bad that I take it from him. It is a quite big on me but the warmth it gives me feels great. We start sliding down the slide, Justin goes first and I follow after him. He is waiting for me at the bottom of the slide, I try to get of but I trip over my own feet. Justin tries to catch me but he is not fast enough, I fall flat on my face. I push my self up and Justin helps me, "are you okay?!" I nod and just laugh because I think it is effing hilarious because I really fell for him. I decide not to tell him that but he still laughs. It is getting late and I tell him I am going home "you want me to walk you?" it is sweet of him to ask but I don't want to be so needy "only if you want to." He starts to come even closer to me and starts to lean in, he puts one hand on the slide behind me and one on my waist. I feel his hot breath in my face and before he closes the tiny space between our lips ge wispers "ofcourse I want to", his kiss is soft, sweet and I know it only lasts a few second but it feels like forever and I don't want this forever the end.

________________________________
Sorry if this was boring!! I tried but I did not really know what to write sorry !! x