High on love || Clay&Brianna

If any of you guys are going throug a rough time and struggeling with something please know that you can always message me!
________________________________

Since the trail between the Bakers and the school started everyone started acting weird. And now that those tapes have leaked nothing is the same. At this point it is as if I don't even know the people I used to be friends with. I used to hang out with Clay and Tony all the time but the both of them have changed so much since Hannah's passing. I do feel bad for Clay. He seems to get beat up a lot. Everytime I see him he has a bruised face or a black eye. I really like Clay, he is a nice guy.
As I walk into my classroom I sit down at my table. Clay walks in, the bags under his eyes look more like suitcases. He walks towards me " Hey Bri!" He says. "Hi Clay, how are you?" He just shakes his head. " I will be, I just need your help what are you doing after school?" "Um nothing I guess" he gives me a happy nod. "Great you can ride with me."
The rest of the schoolday I just wonder why he needs my help. Does he have problems at home, or has Bryce been bothering him? I hope it is nothing big. I walk up to his car where he is waiting on me. "Hi" I greet him. We get in the car and he puts on some music. "So are you going to tell me what you need my help for?" I ask him. "You will see when we get there just relax" "well it seems like you are trying to kidnap me" He just laughs very hard. "Maybe" it's good to see him smile and smirk I have not seen him smile in a while. We get to the Jensen house and go inside. When we get to his room I see a face I have not seen since last year. I did not ever expect to see him in Clay's bedroom but here he is Justin fucking Foley. "I thought you were dead or something" I say.  Justin just left al of the sudden last year. No one had any idea where he went. "What is she doing here" he asks. He looks like crap thats for sure. "Yes Clay, what am I doing here?" "I know you have experience with people with a drug adiction and we need Justin bright and clean so he can go to court and tell them what happend" I nod. "Okay yea I just have to get some stuff from the store, what have you been using?" He gives me an angry look but does not say anything. "Heroin" Clay says. I know Justin used to smoke weed but heroin is a big step from weed. "Alright and you don't have any here?" "No because fucking Jensen trew it away" he was not happy about any of this. I nod and tell them what I think I need to get. "You can take my car" Clay tells me and he walks me downstairs to his car. "Thank you for helping" "your welcome" "next time we hang out, we should do something fun" "I would like that Clay"

SORRY IT TOOK THIS LONG BUT YAH GIRL HAS PASSED HER EXAMS AND IS DONE WITH HER HIGHSCHOOL(dutch highschool )