Journal || Jeff&Arabella

If any of you guys are going throug a rough time and struggeling with something please know that you can always message me!

If you guys want a one shot aswell just send me a message, or if you want me to do another short shots thing just comment down below!

————————————-———————————

As a teenager a lot of things go on in your mind. I never really knew how to deal with that until I started writing things in my journal. I can just really let go of my thoughts and put things in perspective. Ofcourse it also has some embarrasing things in it, like period horror stories or drunk fails. And the other day I wrote something about my crush. I wrote about how handsome he is and how wonderfull it would be if he would ask me out. I hoped no one would ever read it ,but lucky me. I lost my journal. I am very stressed out because if someone at school finds out about my crush my life is over. I looked everywhere but it is like it does not want to be found or something. It sucks not knowing where it is. I decide to just walk around the school one last time. I check every classroom and under every bench. At this point I don't think i'm ever going to find it again so I head home.

(the next day)
As I'm driving towards school i'm preparing for everybody to laugh at me as soon as I walk in. Deep inside I know that thinking like this it will only make it worse but i'm already so ashamed. When I open the door I expect to see people stare but they don't. Everyone is living there life. I just continue walking to my locker and try to overhear some conversations. Nobody is talking about me. But if no one has found it, where is it? As I am standing in front of my locker someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and there stands my crush. "Hey Arabella" Jeff smiles. "Hi Jeff" "I think i've got something that belongs to you?" My heart sinks and I can feel my cheeks turning as red as a firetruck. "Oh really, what is it?" I try to sound cool but I don't believe its working. He starts to get something out of his backpack. "Is it possible that this is your diary?" In his hands is my journal. I have to admit I am happy that I have it back, it really feels good but the change that Jeff has read it is huge so that worries me. "Yeah it is." I try to not look him in the eye. "Please tell me you have not read it?" I ask very hopefull. "I'm sorry" a cheeky grin apears on his face. "But in my defense, I had to find out who's it was" I just nod. "I have to admit it was quite flattering" the grin on his face just gets wider. "I'm so sorry please don't hate me!?" "Why would I hate you?" I shake my head and look down, in the hope that he would just leave me to drown in my same. "I think that you are really cool and if you're up for it, I would like to maybe take you to see a movie?" Is this even real oh my lord. Jeff freaking Atkins is asking me out . "I would love that, yes."