Zach Dempsey || Mad hatter

If any of you guys are going throug a rough time and struggeling with something please know that you can always message me!

Does anyone want an Alex one shot ?
________________________________
The bell rings so I pack my stuff and leave . I decide to go by my locker before going to the cafetaria. Everyone around me is talking about an epic halloween party, I find it weird that ever since me and my boyfriend , Zach, started dating he never has taken me to a party. Zach is on the basketball team and hangs with the populair crowd. I think he thinks I might embarras him, he introduced me to his friends but never seems to ask me to hang out with them. The next time I see him I will ask about the party.
I look around and I spot Zach at a table with his friends, so I join them. "Hey guys" I say, I hear some heys and Alex asks how my day was. It is nice that one of his friends wants to start a conversation with me. "Soo... are you guys coming to the party?" One of Zach's friends asks, I look at Zach first and he just mumbles that he doesn't know. " I would like to go but I don't think Zach wants to" I say looking at the guy and then at Zach. "I guess we could go yea" I flash him a bright, happy smile.

Later that day
Zach and I are sitting on the couch in my livingroom and just talking a bit. "So is it like a dress up party?" He nods "you want to do a couples costume?" "Yea sure" I hate it when he's like this, when all he does is nod an shrug. I feel like I should probably keep my mouth shut, but I can't. "If you are ashamed of me why date me?!" It comes out quite angry but I don't really care. "What are you even talking about?" "You never take me to party's, you feel akward when I talk to your friends and now we are going to a party and you are just being grumpy!" I look him into his eyes and I see him thinking. "It's not like I want to be like this, but you don't know what my friends are like, you don't know how they are at party's and I don't want you to know oke?!" He takes my hand and looks me in the eyes "I want to show you off, I really do but I don't want you to get hurt." He explains about his friends and why he does not want me around them. I tell him that I will be carefull at the party and at school.
"What do you want to be dressed up as?" I ask him "what was that movie we watched the other day?" "Alice in wonderland?" He nods "yea that one!"

The night of the party

I fixed my over the knee socks and look over at Zach, even in his Mad Hatter costume he looks very good. We walk to his car and drive off to the party, I feel myself getting more and more nervous the closer we got to the house, but Zach put his hand on mine and smiles. When we arrive we get out off the car and walk in, holding hands. His friends greet us as soon as we walk in. After being at the party for about half an hour, I can't find Zach. I see Sheri and just talk to her a little. An hour later I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and to face the person, who is Zach. "Hey sorry I got caught up in an intense game of beerpong" i laugh and tell him it is okay. I was having a good time anyway. The entire night we were getting complements on our costumes and I liked it. I kiss Zach on the lips and dance the rest of the night away.

________________________________
The ending is kinda cheesy but leave ideas for other one shots please, maybe who you would like to see next?