Princes charming || Tyler&Ellie

If any of you guys are going throug a rough time and struggeling with something please know that you can always message me!

I really did love Zach in season two and I can't wait till I get some Zach requests to write about him. Who was your season two fave?

________________________________

I don't get it. Why is it that everybody likes those jocks even when they are huge asses. They bully people, they are sexist and just rude. Most of them are not really smart but everyone goes out of there way to help them. They all seem to really dislike the picture guy, Tyler. Especially after Hannah's passing they really seem to have it out for him. I feel bad for the guy. The times I have talked to him he really seemed like a nice guy.
As I walk into the hallways at school I see a crowd. They are really loud and I hear a loud bang, almost as if someone is being trown into a locker. I get closer and see that this is the case. Montgomery was beating up Tyler. I know Montgomery pretty well, he hangs out with my older brother sometimes. He is such a dick. I push my way into the circel and decide to take action. "Montgomery why don't you pick on someone your own size?!" He turns around and Tyler drops to the floor. "Why don't you mind your own business?" He walks up to me angrily. "You're a prick" I say as I punch him in his dumb face. He looks suprised and pushes me back. But I push him into the lockers.

I help Tyler get up from the floor and start to walk him towards the dark room, or his picture room

I help Tyler get up from the floor and start to walk him towards the dark room, or his picture room. He needs to be away from this big crowd to calm down. As I push aside the curtain and walk in he speaks up. "Thank you" I smile and nod. "You really did not have to do that" "yea I did he was being an ass!" He laughs. I reach in my bag to get a tissue because he has got some blood on his face. "Here let me help you with that" I start to whipe it away. "No but really, why did you help me?" He ask, almost as if he thinks he does not deserve to be helped. "I'm so tired of these guys just thinking that they own the school, they need to learn that being able to hit a ball does not mean they can just hit people!" The more I think about it the more angry I feel myself getting. "Well thank you, a lot" he smiles a bright smile. I walk around the room and see all kinds of pictures, I also spot to pictures of myself. I stop to look at them and as I turn around I see the worry in Tylers eyes. "I'm sorry, if you want I can trow them away" he says in a panicky manner. "No I like them I just have no clue when this was" I laugh. "It was during PE" "oh right yea the sportsgear kinda gives it away" I walk back and sit down next to him on the floor. "You know Ellie, you really are awesome" I feel my cheeks turning red and I look away. He puts his hand on my cheek and turns my face towards him. "Ellie would you mind if I would kiss you, like now?" His voice sounds almost like a wisper. "No I don't think I would" A smile starts to show on my face. We both lean in and as soon as his lips touch mine I feel fireworks.

______________________
Do you guys like the gifs? Should I add more should I leave them out? And I am really sorry if there are any mistakes in the grammar or anything, English is not my first language!