Clay Jensen || First date

If any of you guys are going throug a rough time and struggeling with something please know that you can always message me!

Your first date with Clay, hope you enjoyx
________________________________
I am walking around the halls of my school trying to get to my class in time. All of the sudden I feel someone tap my shoulder, it's Clay. Clay and I know each other but I wouldn't say we were friends so I am kind of suprised when he wants to talk to me. "Hey y/n how are you" "I am great thank you" I anwser still not really knowing what to think of this. " So you know there is this party um friday night, after the game and uh ... I was um... wondering if you would like to go ... with me" he kept looking over my shoulder so I look back and see Jeff Atkins nodding and giving Clay a tumbs up. "Is this some kind of bet?" "No no no Jeff just encouraged me to ask you" I nod "in that case I would love to come." He smiles, tells me he will text me the details and walks away. I never really thougt of Clay as boyfriend material but now that he asked me out on a date I think he could be.

Later that day
I am getting ready for my date with Clay, I had been to some of these party's so I was not nervous about that, but the fact that I am going there with Clay kinda does. It is cute though, that Jeff has to help him with stuff like this and that he asked me, out off al girls at our school.
When I decide I look good I head out to the party, Clay said that he would meet me there. It is not a long walk so I am at the house in 13 minutes. I spot Clay and walk over to him. He waves and we stand there, he is so akward. I decide to take the lead and start a converstation about school. I walk of to get a drink and when I come back I see that Clay is talking to Jeff. " Hey Jeff" he smiles and says hi before he hears his name being called at the beer pong table and walks off. Clay and I chitchat a little but you could see that he is uncomfortable in the setting. "You want to go outside?" He nods and we start walking outside , "You look really nice tonight" he starts "well not only tonight but like you look extra good" I giggle and thank him. He asks about some random things, talking to Clay is nice, no pressure no nothing I like it.
It is starting to get late and Clay and I decide to leave, we start the walk towards my house and he starts to talk again "so you liked um tonight?" "Yea I really did" I give him a warm smile " I think we should do something to getter again sometime" I say "really you think so?! I mean yes we should"
________________________________
Sorry it is sooo bad !!does anyone have a character request ?