Chapter 9

-Alex Pov-
"ALEX HE-" I hear [Y/N] yell. Someone is probably hurting her. I stop running for a second. Where could she be? Laurens walks up next to me.

"Let's check the alleyways." He says. I nod and we both run into the first alleyway we see.

-[Y/N] Pov-
I try to scream, but I'm so scared I can't. I feel the tears coming out of my eyes. Lord please help me...

"What shall we do with her?" Another guy asks. His hair looks like he cut it himself, blindfolded. The first guy laughs.

"Strip her," he says. I start crying even more as they start unbuttoning my pants and shirt. I can't scream, I can't move. I'm hopeless.

"HEY!! DON'T TOUCH HER!" I hear someone yell. I look out of the corner of my eye. It's Alex and John!

"You two, he points at two people in his group. "Make sure she doesn't run. The rest of you, help my whip their asses." Now this is a group of 7 people. Now minus the two people holding me. It's 5. Now 5 against 2. They're gonna get beaten. Suddenly the two people holding me pass out.

"Bonjour [B/N]," Lafayette says. He starts buttoning my shirt back up and I button my pants up. "Let's go help your brother beat them." I see Mulligan walk up behind Alex and Laurens. 'Shits about to go down' I think. Laf and I walk behind the group. He sends a signal to Mulligan. Then Mulligan straight up punches the leader of the group. And a fight starts. Laf and I get the two people in the back who are too easy and John and Alex easily beat up the other two. We all surround the leader and he gives up. (A/N I'm not good at writing about fights)

"No please! I'm sorry! Please let me go!" He yells.

"Fine, leave!" Mulligan says. The leader runs away. I make sure he's gone before I run to Alex and hug him.

"Thank you," I say. And I get off him. "Thank all of you, but I think it's time I come clean."

----------------------------------------------
Eyyyy! Sorry if this ones not really good it was kinda rushed. I hope you liked it anyways! Bai!

-Kenny