Chapter 17

-A/N: I would like to say thank you all for understanding and being patient with me. Anyways, onto the story!-

-Y/N Pov-
We walked into the house and sit at the table where the letter is.

"Alex open it!" I said.

"No, you open it" he says.

"Yeeeaaaahhhhh. No, I'm not opening it." I replied. Alex rolls his eyes and open the letter. When he's finished reading his eyes light up and he has a huge smile on his face. Just as he says what the letter basically says the others walk in.

"We have a week to get ready!" Is the last part of the explanation Alex says. I smile, but I'm nervous. 'It's not too late to back out. And live the roll that society wants me to live? No thanks!'

"Wait, wait, wait, wait," John says and in turn, makes us all look at him. He gestures to Laf, Herc, and himself. "What about us?"

"Oh.... Uhm... maybe you can come with us and hope for the best?" Alex recommend.

"Sounds good to me." Laf says.

A week. I have to wait a week! Ugh.... I'm too impatient for this.

-John Pov-
I honestly got scared there. If Alex hadn't suggested what he did, they would've left us here by ourselves. I don't think I'll be able to wait a week though.... it seems so far away.

"How about we go to the bar and celebrate this?" Mulligan suggested.

"I'd rather not," [Y/N] says. "How about you guys go, I'll hold down the fort."

Now, I was contemplating on whether or not to say this, but I just did.

"I'll stay with you." The words come out automatically. Thanks brain.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go? I mean, I would enjoy the company.. but you guys have deserved it." She responds.

"I'm good, I don't need to drink all of the time," I say.

"Oh... a-alright," her face is a little red, awe it's so cu- DON'T THINK LIKE THAT JOHN!

-[Y/N] Pov-
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!?!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED!?!?!!!

Ahem, anyways, the others say goodbye and walk out the door. It's just me and John now. It feels very awkward, I'm scared, but I'm also happy.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry to cut it short, but I kinda have to go to sleep. I hope you enjoyed it anyways. See you tomorrow!

-Kenny