Chapter 59

-a month later-
-[Y/N] Pov-
I can't believe John and I have been together for a month. But.. that's not all the good news though! I'M ALSO PREGNANT! IM SO HAPPY!! John and I are gonna have a child!!

I have off today. So John and I have been hanging out. We go out and around. We visit Herc and tell him the news and he's more that ecstatic. We tell Alex and Eliza. The kids are happy to get a cousin. We also wrote and sent a letter to Laf. I feel like I should tell Burr... but I don't know.

"Hey John... should we tell Burr?" I ask.

"If you want to," he responded.

"Alright, let's go then," I say. We walk to Burrs house. I haven't talked to him in a while and I feel bad about that.

I walk to his door and knock on it. Burr opens the door. He looks the same. I smile.

"Hey [Y/N]! Hey John!" He smiles. "What's up?"

"I'm sorry for not really keeping in touch with you. But, I thought I would tell you that I'm pregnant!" I say.

"Really?! I'm so happy for you! I'm also happy that you and John finally hooked up," Burr winks. We laugh. "I'm also happy that they found you. I know that was a while ago, but I was always torn on whether or not I should come see if you were okay."

I smile. Burr hasn't changed, which is good. He's the same nice person I've always known. "So, what's been going on in your life?" I ask.

"Oh, a couple years ago my wife had a little girl named Theodosia," Burr says.

"Hey, your family should come over for dinner! I think I'm watching Philip today, so Theodosia will have someone to play with!" I say. Maybe a little too excitedly.

"Let me ask my wife, I'll be right back." He closes the door. I turn to John. He doesn't look very happy.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just that I haven't seen him in a while," I apologize, waiting to the inevitable. 'Please don't yell... please,' I thought to myself.

"No, no it's fine, I'm just thinking," he responded. YES! CRISIS AVERTED!

"O-okay," I responded. I'm about to ask him what he's thinking about, when Burr opened the door.

"She said it's fine. I guess we'll see you guys later," Burr says.

"Yup! Bye!" I responded and hugged him. He hugs back.

"Bye," he says. He let's go, waves, and goes back in his house. John and I walk back to our house. We're watching Philip because Alex and Eliza are taking the children out to do something and Philip said that he didn't want to go.

I don't really spend that much time with Philip, and I feel bad that I don't. It's just that work has been a lot lately. We had to make a compromise with Jefferson and Madison. We had to trade the capital for the financial system. I also feel really bad for that.

Also, France is on the verge of war with England and we're not helping them. We should help France like how they helped us! But noooOoooOOOOooo Washington always listens to Alex and not the voices of actual reason in that situation.

Anyways, we get back to our house and sit around for a while. Well, John started to make dinner, and I sat and read a book. Whoops?

GUESS WHO'S BACK! BACK AGAIN! KENNY'S BACK TELL A FRIEND!!!!!

I'MMMMM BAAAACCCCKKKK

WAAAASSSSSUUUUUPPPP