Chapter 36

~Skip to le marriage brought to you by Lafayette dancing with baguettes and Kenny being lazy af~

-[Y/N] Pov-
Ahhhh weddings. I've never actually been to one. Whoops? Anyways, Alex actually made me one of his groomsmen. At least he didn't totally forget about me..... again. It was a beautiful ceremony. Eliza is such a beautiful woman. I hope she won't mind if I stay with her and Alex after the war.

Anyways, Herc was the flower girl, I mean he asked to be the flower girl.

For Alex: Laf, John, and I were the groomsmen.

For Eliza: Angelica, Peggy, and another woman were the bridesmaids, with Angelica being the maid of honor.

Now it's time for the reception.

"Give it up for the maid of honor, Angelica Schuyler!!" John said.

"A toast to the groom, to the bride. From your sister, whose always by your side. To your union-"

"To the revolution!"

"And the hope that you provide. May you always be satisfied." Angelica started crying, everyone must've thought it was the wedding, but I knew it was for a different reason.

"TO THE GROOM! TO THE BRIDE! FROM YOUR SISTER! WHOSE ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE! TO YOUR UNION!-

"To the revolution!"

"AND THE HOPE THAT YOU PROVIDE! MAY YOU ALWAYS! BE SATISFIED" Angelica basically yelled through her sadness. Everyone toasted and took a drink. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Angelica slip out into the hallway. I followed right on her tail. I saw her sitting on the floor crying. I ran over to her, got on my knees next to her, and hugged her.

"And I know, she'll be happy as his bride. And I know," Just then Alex walked by and looked at us, then walked away. "He will never be satisfied, I will never be satisfied."

"Shhh, Angelica, it's okay, you'll find someone better than him, I promise," I reassured her. "C'mon. Let's go have fun. I'm sure Peggy is looking for us."

Angelica nodded and I wiped her tears away. We stood up and rejoined Peggy at the table. I like to call our little group 'the people Alex forgot about' Angelica doesn't exactly fit that title but Peggy and I do.

After this I have to go to Alex's Bachelor party with John, Herc, and Laf. Aaron was invited, but he probably won't show up.

--------------------------------------------
I'm back! It may be Monday where I am rn (currently 12:34). But hey, it's Sunday in California. Soooooo, yeah. See y'all later BAI!!

-Kenny