Chapter 13

-WARNING: A lot of cursing..... by a lot, I mean I probably went overboard-

-Alex Pov-
I wake up as the morning sun rises up (Ayyy rise up). I look to my right, they all look asleep. Then I look to my left and-

"JOHN I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" I yell. Ohhh, yeah that wakes everyone up. "GET YOURS FILTHY HANDS OFF MY SISTER!" [Y/N] stands up.

"Alex, calm down." She says.

"CALM DOWN? YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN? YOU'RE OVER THERE SNUGGLING WITH HIM LIKE YOU'RE A FUCKING COUPLE." At this point, Lafayette and Mulligan are holding me back just in case.

"Alex, I'm sorry, I swear I don't like him like that! I just had a nightmare and-"

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR THAT BULLSHIT! DIDN'T I SAY TO NOT TOUCH HER?!" I yelled at John, who was in such a state of shock that he couldn't say anything.

"You're not my dad! I can do whatever I want!" [Y/N] yelled.

"WELL SINCE I'M YOUR BROTHER I GET TO MAKE THE RULES!"

"Oh, so since I'm a girl I don't get to make the rules! Is that what you're saying?" She says.

"WHAT IF IT IS?!" I yell in response.

"I'm done! I'm out!" She yells and walks out of the room.

"FINE! LEAVE! STAY OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I yell back at her.

-[Y/N] Pov-
I find some clothes and put them on quickly. I can't believe what he fucking said. I swear all men think that all women are good for is sex. I wanna prove that it's not true. That's why I wanna go into the revolution. I open the door very violently and saw the mailman.

"Oh hello Mr. Hamilton. I was just about to knock. Here's your letter from... George Washington." He says.

"Thank you," I say and take it. He nods and walks away. I throw the letter down on the table and walk out of the house, slamming the door behind me.

-Alex Pov-
I can't believe I did that. She's my sister... and I called her a bitch. I fall to my knees and begin sobbing uncontrollably. I can hardly believe that it was me yelling. I don't even know why I yelled... she's old enough to take care of herself. Oh God... I stop crying.

"All of you get dressed, we're going to look for her. Who knows where she's going," I say while grabbing clothes and  walking out of the room.