Chapter 10

-Quick A/N: to be honest I have no f**king idea what I'm doing with this chapter. So, lez go!-

-[Y/N] Pov-
I sigh and look at the ground.

"If you couldn't tell, I'm actually a girl. So, I'll reintroduce myself." I say and clear my throat. I looked up. "Hi! I'm [Y/N] Hamilton. Alex's twin sister."

"Please don't tell anyone that she's a girl, and when we're in public call her [B/N]," Alex says.

"Couldn't have said better myself," I say.

"No problem, sir," Laf says and emphasizes the sir with a wink.

"Yeah! No problem," Herc smiles while after saying it. I smile back.

"You can trust us which your secret," John said as he put his arm around me. I blushed, but I don't think they noticed (A/N when I was typing the word secret, I typed se and sexy came up in the suggestions, I was like "well yeah"). Alex noticed though and took his arm off on my shoulders.

"Let me set the rules. One, absolutely NO FLIRTING. Two, NO SEXUAL TOUCHING. And three, NO SEXUAL JOKES ABOUT MY SISTER." He glared at all of them. "If I see that, I will kill you. Now, let's go my house and hang out. Today was.... eventful."

----------------------------------------------
Sorry that this is so short. I wanted to get it done and out to you guys. I hope you liked it. Bai!

-Kenny