Chapter 26

-[Y/N] Pov-
Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiitttttttt. I honestly thought Alex would be asleep by now. If he was, maybe John and I could've slept in the same bed. But now, that can't happen. Did he stay up just to ruin this moment? I feel like he's just trying to ruin my love life. Well, we aren't dating, but I wish we were. Technically, we would only be dating for like, 3 weeks before we got married, because that's how relationships work. Stupid, I know. It's like, wow it's cool that your in love and shit, but at least get to know each other more before you get married.

Ahem, anyways, I'm getting off track. So, John and I just stared at Alex with wide eyes, and open mouths.

"Well?" Alex asked as he started getting up from his seat. I looked at John, because I couldn't say anything, my mouth felt really dry.

"Uhm.... We went out," John said. Alex got right into our faces.

"Where did you go to?" He asked, he seemed very angry.

"W-we went into the forest, n-near the d-docs," I said, holding back tears. I honestly think Alex is gonna hit me.

"WHY?" He yelled, waking Laf and Mulligan up.

"Hey, hey , hey, Alex, calm down a little" Mulligan said, yawning and stretching.

"ME? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN? AFTER THEY WERE OUT ON A DATE FOR LIKE 10 HOURS?!" Alex yelled. He took my arm and pulled me towards him. I feel a tear go down my face. "THAT'S IT! YOU'RE NOT GOING TOMORROW! IF I SEE YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE, I WILL HURT YOU! YOU HEAR ME?!" I nodded frantically and he threw me to the side. I fall and start crying uncontrollably. John and Laf rush over to me.

"Alex! Outside! Now!" Mulligan yells and opens the back door forcefully. Alex reluctantly walked out the door. Mulligan walked out and slammed the door. (A/N: Because Mulligan was the "dad" friend)

-Alex Pov-
I know I was watching them... but seriously?! I'm gonna kill her if she leaves this fucking house tomorrow! 

"Alex, look what you did! You made her cry!" Mulligan whisper yelled at me.

"So what? If you were her brother and saw what she did with John you would've been mad to!" I said back.

"What did they do?!" Mulligan asked, he seems very annoyed with me. Well I'm sorry for being fucking mad at her!

"They almost fucking kissed!" I said.

"Dear Lord Alex, she's a grown woman! Let her be with him if she wants to be!" Mulligan said. "Tell her she can go! Or I will tell her that you were spying on them!"

-------------------------------

There we gooooo! I'm not mad that this! It's a little longer than the other chapters! Sorry for weird spacing btw. I'm doing this on my computer and yeah. Anyways, I'll write more tomorrow, seeing as I have a long ride home from my family vacation! See y'all then! BOI!

-Kenny