Chapter 5- Night Out

The three boys were watching you, as you looked out of the window of the vehicle, your hand against the glass. You looked excited, fascinated, and curious. The city was so beautiful during the evening. Jimin had stopped looking at you after a while, and crossed his arms over his chest; it was like he was trying to remember why he suggested this again.

"She's at her best only when her mouth is shut," Jimin mumbled from the other side of the seat, making Jin roll his eyes and frown.

You were too busy being fascinated by the sights to hear them. V was watching the lights shine on your eyes, giving them a brief sparkle, all while informing you about what you were seeing and what his favourite parts of the city were. You smiled and nodded at the male, acknowledging what he said.

He could feel butterflies in his stomach.

"What are you planning to do for highschool, (Y/N)?" Taehyung decided to ask.

"High school..?" You repeated the Korean word in a curious tone.

You didn't understand that word. You gave him a questioning look, subtly asking him to translate it to English. Taehyung hummed and looked away when he realized what was wrong. He didn't know how to say it in English, so he decided to elaborate with simple Korean words.

"Uhm... Further Education?"

"Ah! Yeah... I'm going to do fashion design."

You learnt a new word. You gave him a thankful smile, and he nodded. They were getting along to his delight -- he thought he didn't have a chance against the other two. Jimin looked at them and scoffed softly before turning back to look at the view outside. He could tell that Taehyung likes you; he made it so obvious with that soft smile he got everytime you talked to him.

Soon, everything outside the car seemed to get less blurry as it came to a halt in front of a local restaurant.

"Oh no..."

Jin, Jimin and V turned to you, Jin furrowed his eyebrows at your startled expression. You glanced at them, your lips turning up into an embarassed smile. Your eyes showed a little fear. Local restaurants always meant that there had to be chopsticks.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked worriedly as he slid over to the open car door. Jimin was already. (A/N: He was JimOUT. Hah... sorry)

"Yeah, I'm fine... Let's just go inside."

You quickly opened up the door, before pushing yourself out. V then lead you into the restaurant, occasionally taking glances at your fidgety self. You guys sat on wooden chairs around a long table with a grill in the middle and a little vent above it, to suck out the smoke.

Glasses filled with water were soon passed all around. Your eyes scanned the area, and then went back to the boys. So, this was what a traditional Korean restaurant was like. Your mother always talked about them, but you had never been to one. Your hand gently ran over the grooves on the table you were sitting at and smiled.

"Have you ever been to a restaurant like this before?" V asked from his place next to you.

You were sitting right across Jimin, and he was giving you a sort of intense glare. This was so unnatural for him -- usually he was a flirt with girls, but you had ruined your first impression too much for him to be nice. The aura he gave out was almost scary.

"Nope... I've only heard about them," You smiled and looked down, while biting your lip. You were debating whether or not to tell them about your 'chopstick problem', and soon decided that it was the best option.

"I need to tell you guys something..."

"Is something wrong?" Jin asked, like the concerned mother he was.