Chapter 9- Birthday

BTS was great -- you thoroughly enjoyed their performance, as well as the performances of the other bands. Sometimes, your friends would look back at you from their place in the VIP area, considering you were sitting right behind them; sometimes waving and making peace signs. You almost screamed your throat off when they won the Disk Bonsang for HYYH part 1 and gave them a thumbs up as Rap Monster waved to you. Their music had really turned you into one of their ARMYs. You couldn't be prouder of them and your uncle, of course.

You went backstage right after they had accepted the award to congratulate them for their achievement; you really couldn't sit still once they finished their thank you speech. You can't fathom how excited you were for them, and the speed you were running at almost caused a slight breeze to lift the hairs of various people walking through the halls at that moment.

"Namjoonie!" You screamed, your voice echoing through the halls.

Said male turned around, only to be met with your arms wrapping around his neck, your body pressed against his with huge force, sending him stumbling backwards. He then let out a raspy chuckle, and wrapped his arms around your tiny waist. He took in the scent of your (H/C) hair, and grinned widely. Namjoon could really get use to your body dressed against his. He tightened his grip for a moment, before letting go of you.

"Congratulations!!! You guys really deserved that award!"

You gave a thumbs up to the rest of them, who just gave you a disappointed look, since they too wanted to be hugged -- except for Jimin, who was a few meters away with his girlfriend. V was the first one to react and he pushed forward with the trophy in his hand before he hugged you himself. If he got an opportunity, he was going to take it before it left.

"Taehyung..." You muttered, making him hum. "The trophy is poking my back."

That completely ruined the moment he was having. He opened his eyes, and looked over your shoulder to see that he was practically stabbing you with the gold trophy. What he thought would be a romantic, cute moment, ended up being an awkward, embarrassing one. He frowned and quickly pulled back to see you reaching your hand over your back to run your fingers down that part of your spine. The pain went away quickly, you just needed to massage it a little.

"Sorry."

The others in the group were quietly snickering at Taehyung's little mistake; secretly satisfied that hug didn't last long. You gave him a smile and shook your head, indirectly telling him it was okay. He still seemed to feel a little bad -- it was so obvious in his sullen expression.

"Why don't we go back to the dressing room?" Jin suggested, "We have a Bangtan Bomb to film, then we shall go back to our seat."

"I'm filming it!" You immediately volunteered and J-Hope looped an arm around your shoulder, laughing at how cute you were.

The rest of the night was a complete blast, especially when they had brought out a cake for Taehyung -- his birthday was in a week after all. It almost brought tears to his eyes, having his friends celebrate his birthday with him. They had assumed they were going to be busy for the next few weeks, so they decided to have his party now. You didn't meet other celebritites, but you didn't care -- you got to spend the night with your friends; ignoring the fact that your enemy was glaring at you from her place on Jimin's lap.

~~~~~

Just as they had assumed, they were busy for the next few days. You were just as busy as them, considering your final exams were coming up. Your uncle had strictly ordered you to take a break for a few days before New Year, which you had reluctantly agreed to. Why did you feel so unprepared? Either way, you spent the 30th sitting at home and contemplating life. You didn't want to disturb the boys, since you assumed they were working; but at night, you really couldn't stand it anymore.