Chapter 19- First Chance

"(Y/N), can you please put a tie on Hoseok?"

"Yes, Sunbae!"

You tucked a feather you had found on the dressing room table behind your ear and took the striped tie from the rack. It was a silver feather with a painted red tip -- something you would find in an aesthetic photoshoot, which was exactly what this was. You had already watched Jin have his session, and the set was brilliant.The boys were also giving off this absolutely sexy vibe; occasional eye contact by the oldest almost makes you melt into your combat boots.

Unfortunately, you are now in the dressing room, which was very hectic at the moment. It was afternoon, and only three boys were done with their shoots. They have to do a few group shots at the end, so they were trying to be quick about the entire thing. You rushed over to J-Hope and threw the tie over his neck, bending down just slightly to get it done. Even when he was sitting down, he was until your shoulder.

"(Y/N)..?"

You heard a voice coming from the male and your eyes flickered up to the male's face. He did that just so he could look straight into your bright eyes, your pretty face at this proximity. No, your faces weren't inches away, but you were pretty close to him. You could see how much he missed you, just by the sadness in his eyes, paired along with that tiny smile. You just couldn't resist smiling back -- he was just so cute.

"Hoseok, you're up!"

You tightened the tie after he had goten up and adjusted his collar. Hoseok could almost imagine you doing this in the future -- as his wife. Maybe he was going too fast, but you seemed like a wife sending their husbad off to work. He was almost tempted to give you a goodbye kiss, but he knew it wasn't the best moment. He would eventually get it, he just needed to be patient.

As he went off, his tie slipped out of your grip. You didn't speak at all, but why did you feel as if you had just had a conversation with him? Both your eyes had said so much, you didn't even need to utter a word. Everyone exited their room to eat their lunch, but you stayed there and sat on the chair next to the dressing table. You weren't hungry at all -- it was either because of the huge breakfast you had, or it was because of that little moment.

"Aren't you going to eat lunch?"

"Oh my god!"

You gasped at the sudden sound and placed your hand to your chest. It had completely scared the daylights out of you. As you turned your chair, your eyes met with a dressed-up Jungkook. You couldn't help but blink at him a few times -- he looked absolutely handsome. It wasn't just him -- it was all of them. You felt like a beggar amidst these elegantly-dressed gentlemen. The outfits had actually come out better than expected.

"Wow... It looks amazing on you," You mused as you stood up and ran your hands over his shoulders, straightening out his wrinkles.

"Yeah," He cherished your touch. "You're really talented, you know?"

"I know," You remaked smugly, crossing your arms over your chest.

Just like you thought yesterday, everything had become better. You were a little less confused, a lot happier -- definitely a less more oblivious, that was for sure. You had completely stopped caring about your own feelings. Jungkook scoffed at your 'humble' answer and rolled his eyes, as he tucked his hands into his pockets. The top button of his starry shirt was unbuttoned, making you step closer to him and button it up.

"That looks better," You patted down the collar and hummed. "But something is still missing..."

He carefully watched your movements as he let you do what you wanted. Maybe this would be his chance -- his time to actually make a move on you. Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts when you had gasped and taken the feather from behind your ear. You gently tucked it in his breast pocket and smiled. Now it was complete. Your hand was on his chest. flicking the feather slightly. It was soft.

"There," You gently patted his breast pocket.

"Can I..." He was going to ask you -- he was going to be a gentleman. "Can... I... See?"

He cursed internally as you stepped out of his way and gestured toward the mirror -- he didn't say what he wanted to. His currently blue eyes scanned over his reflection, then over yours. It was like your eyes met through the reflection. The maknae, though, feel his heart beat against the feather you had just pocketed, making him place an arm over your shoulder.

"Who knew you were so short?" He teased, pulling you closer to him.

"Yah," You looked at him and tip-toed so you can reach his nose. "I'm not that short!"

"You're shorter than Jimin-hyung."

You opened your mouth to say something, but you felt his warm hands cupping your cheeks. He gave a cheeky smille and squished your face, as you pressed your lips into a straight line. A small 'Aw' escaped his lips and he looked into your eyes as his actions softened to the point where he was gently cupping your cheeks. He removed a hand which trailed to your waist, his fingers digging into your hip.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered -- finally.

He figure that if he asked you, you wouldn't despise it as much; you might even enjoy it. Besides, it didn't seem as if you would ever be able to tell if someone wanted to kiss you. He needed to make it clear. You just blinked and bit your lip. A handsome idol was asking you if he could kiss you; one of your good friends was asking if he could kiss you -- how could you refuse, right?

"Uh..." You might as well just get some sort of sincere intimacy, right? "O-Okay..."

That was fast. Did this mean you would kiss back? He would have to find out himself. Gently, he pulled your chin and his grip on your body tightened. He didn't want to let you go. In a few milliseconds, your lips had touched. His heart just seemed to burst, as he unknowingly moved his lips against yours.

You felt like he didn't have much experience in this, so you actually decided to guide him. Your hand rested at the back of his head, and started to show him how it was done. This was a rush you hadn't felt in quite a while. It felt so good -- never had you reacted to any of the kisses these guys had given you, and damn, you were missing out.

Jungkook was so quick to learn, he started to take the lead, pushing you back against the tabletop. You have no idea how much he was enjoying this. His cheeks were just turning redder and redder under his make up. His thumb was digging into your hip, while his other hand got tangled in your (H/C) hair. A few seconds later, he had to pull away to breathe.

Your noses nudged against each other's and breaths were echoing through your ears. There were no words exchanged between the two of you -- just a look of shock, mixed with longing. All Jungkook could hear were his heartbeats, and all you could hear was ringing. Had you seriously just used a serious request from your friend to your advantage? A shiver ran down your spine, breaking you out of your trance.

"Jungkook! You're up! A person walked into the room, making Jungkook jump away from you. "Hey! That feather really complete the outfit -- Good job, (Y/N)."

All you did was smile at her and hold three fingers up. You mostly just felt a little mad at yourself, debating whether you were an absolute whore for liking all this physical attention you were getting, and actually starting to respond to it passionately. You watched the stylist and Jungkook walk out, his eyes occasionally glancing at your heavy breathing self. His lipgloss is still on your lips, giving it a light shimmer.

Here, you were thinking that you would actually have a calm day today -- it ended up being the exact opposite of that.

--------------------

I think we are all aware that this fan fiction is soon coming to an end :(. It has to stop at some point, right? I will make seperate endings for each of them, and basically a small one-shot of your relationship.