Namjoon Ending

"Namjoon-Oppa."

A pur escaped the throat of the male next to you and a shiver ran down your spine. You had completely forgotten that he is laying down beside you. Internally cursing, you pressed your mouth into a straight line, which was pecked by a pair of soft lips. They belong to Namjoon.

"I love you, too."

His hands are on either side of your shoulder, and his face is close to yours. Everyone else just seemed to disappear at that moment -- it's just the two of you. He leaned in for another kiss, a little more intense this time -- he really knows what he is doing, and it feels good.

"You know the rest of us are still in the room, right?" Hoseok cleared his throat.

"We'll just have to continue later, then."

Rap Monster smirked and pulled you onto his chest. Your noses are touching and the both of you are looking into each other's eyes. You can't wait to spend time with the leader. He remembered a few months ago in the kitchen, where the both of you had gotten very physical with each other. In the end, he just wants to hold you in his arms and feel your warmth.

This is what left the both of you satisfied and happy -- just being with each other.

--------------------

You spun around the chair in Rap Monster's dim workspace as you looked over the large screen. He had been out with the rest of the boys for dance practice, and you are alone in their fairly large dorm, waiting for them to come back. You had spent the night with your boyfriend, but he obviously left in the morning with a note, saying he will come back as soon as possible.

"What to play..."

You scrolled through his tracks and saw a few of the songs from Wings, then the remixes for I Need U, so you just decided to play those. It was kept on shuffle, and the tune ran through your ears. They are so beautiful, and it just made you smile. The next is in English, but it sounded like Jungkook's voice.

"Fools..." You read, nodding. "Wow, it sounds good..."

You weren't aware that these guys do covers of songs. That was when you heard another deep voice after Jungkook, which completely melted your heart. It's so familiar, and it made your heart race. Once again, you looked over the name and read the singers of the cover.

Jungkook and Rap Monster.

"Sh*t..." His voice actually touched you in more ways than one -- it was like liquid gold.

As you were getting into it, you heard that same voice just a little louder as the door opened. Your heart just raced even more, but not because you were enchanted -- it was because your boyfriend had completely scared you. As you hit the pause button, you stood up and looked at him.

"Namjoon... Oppa," You greeted, placing your hands behind your back in embarassment. "I was just... looking through your music."

"How far did you look back?" He asked, glancing at the song that was playing on the screen.

"2015."

"You have a huge playlist."

He sat on the chair and pulled you onto his lap. He didn't mind that you are lookinng through his music -- as long as you don't stumble upon any of his new songs, one of which is dedicated to you. You giggled when you got on his lap and glanced up at the screen. His nose is now buried into the nape of your neck as you scrolled down the playlist to his more recent music.

"(Y/N)..." He purred as he lifted your hand off the mouse and push his chair away from the desk. "Not now..."

"Aren't you tired? Don't you want to take some rest?" His plump lips almost sent shivers down your spine.

"Not anymore."

Of course, you can't resist him. His hair is disheveled from dance practice, and the smell of his cologne is intoxicating you. As one of his arms went to the bare skin of your stomach just under your shirt, his lips started trailing wet kisses on your neck. Your hand went up to his dyed hair as he continued to kiss you, his seat slowly moving to the front.

"What if someone walks in?" You gasped, getting off of him when you realized what you are doing. Your back is pressed against the edge of his desk as he looked at your face with a pout.

"They'll know to stay away," He got up and stood in front of you, his hands going on your sides.

This is a familiar position.

"They always do when I'm here."

Namjoon leaned forward and captured your lips in a passionate kiss before you could answer. Once again, your mind is free of all thoughts and you had soon melted in his touch. Your arms went on his shoulder as his hand went to your back, his thumbs pulling up your shirt for a bit of skin-to-skin contact.

Soon enough, you found yourself being pulled onto his desk, one of his nails digging onto your thighs. His tongue is exploring your mouth, pulling away a few moments later with a lip-bite so the both of you could catch your breaths. You are a little too impatient, though, and you pulled him forward by the back of his neck, making him let out a raspy chuckle...

...followed by a click and rap lyrics blasting through his speakers.

He had knocked down the cup which held his pens when you had pulled him, causing it to hit his keyboard and put the songs on shuffle. The song that he didn't want you to hear, you are listening to it right now. A few times, your name had resonated through your ears within the smooth rap. This song is actually touching you in more ways than one -- mostly because of his ambrosia lyrics and drop dead sexy voice.

"You... made a song for me?" Your lips are parted and your eyes are wide.

"Do you not like it???" Namjoon asked when he saw your reaction. "I told Suga-hyung that adding the piano isn't good enough-"

You silenced him by laughing and placing your thumb over his lips. Your cheeks are a bright red and your heart is racing from his reaction.

"No, I love it! Why wouldn't I?" You hummed, "It's so sweet."

"That's what I was going for," He was relieved, making his eyes move to the ground.

"Don't get all embarassed now," You stated, leaning towards the front so that your noses are touching. This action had just made you even more attracted to your boyfriend -- if that is even possible. "We're not done yet."

A small growl escaped the back of his throat when you bit his lip and he pulled you into a kiss again. This is probably one of the first times he actually found the inspiration to write a soft song like that. You are his inspiration now; his muse.