Seokjin Ending

"Jin-Oppa..."

"I knew it."

That was a reaction everyone was half-expecting. He glided over to you and took your hand, gently lifting you off the ground. He pulled you into his chest and his plush lips pressing against your ear as his arms wrapped around your waist. His breathing echoed through your ears and your widened eyes concentrated on your intimate reflection on the mirror.

"I will always love and protect you, my princess."

Usually, cliché comments like that would never get you, but this one really did. He made you feel weak at the knees, and your heart is sincerely fluttering. You knew he is going to treat you right. He is caring, loyal, and very mature.

"I can smell the stench of PDA all the way from here," Taehyung commented, ruining the moment for the both of you.

It was like he knew exactly what you relation is going to turn out -- cutesy, stereotypical, perfect. But the way he looked at you, the way he held you said it is going to be so much more.

Especially in private.

Waiting for a light time can do things to people, and frankly, he had been waiting for almost a year. He was really craving you, to make you happy, to fall asleep with you. He just got that.

--------------------

The dorm is completely empty and you are preparing food in the kitchen with you're boyfriend. It's probably one of your favorite activities to do together -- you aren't a master chef like he is, so he truly enjoys teaching you how to do various things. Probably, the best you could do with cooking is boil ramen, make fried rice, and pancakes -- anything you learnt in your Home Economics, really.

"Do it slowly! I don't want you to hurt yourself, Jagiya~"

"I got it," You cheerily laughed, slowing down your pace while you cut the lettuce.

You know he is only helping you at this point so he could hug you. His arms are wrapped around you, his left hand on your left, his right hand on your right. He is gently pacing your hand while you cut the vegetable. He is practically pushing you against the kitchen counter while his breath flowed down your neck.

"I know what you're doing, Oppa."

"What are you talking about?" His voice is as smooth as silk, and his plump lips were grazing your earlobe.

You let out a small growl which immediately made him lay a soft kiss on your neck, as if to calm you down. Even his hands are slowly sneaking their way up your shirt, tracing random shapes on your bare stomach. His fingers are cold, and they are making you lose your concentration -- something you really don't want.

His hands crept up a little more, before you finally broke away from his grip and poured the chopped vegetables into pan of boiling water. You could hear the huff he let out after you had escaped his clutch. Sometimes, teasing him is absolutely fun and hilarious. He would always try to tease you first, but in the end, you always win. He mostly pampers you with passionate kisses and beautiful dates -- he is just so perfect.

"(Y/N)~" He cooed, holding your hands. "Don't ignore me."

"Who said I'm ignoring you?" You asked with a smug face. "I'm not ignoring you."

Your hands slipped out of his grip when he decided to pay attention to the pan which is on the stove. Apparently, his cooking is more important than you right now. He would never let anything burn. He dumped the sausages into the pot, as well as some red chili paste and closed the lid. It was all done in urgency, as if he wanted to do something after that.

"Who's ignoring who now?" You sassed, leaning against the dining table.

"I don't want it to burn though!"

"What are we even making?" You asked, slipping your arm through his folded one, so your grip is locked with his.

"I don't know? Kimchi stew with sausage (Budae jjigae)?"

Frankly, he isn't paying attention since he is too busy looking at you. You had the most adorable expressions when you are concentrating on your current task, and he could never stop himself from finding it absolutely amusing. Yet, even though he doesn't know what he is making, the food smells good, and actually looks like it would come out nicely. It's like he is magic in the kitchen.

"Okay, we have to let that boil for a few," He twirled around after placing a lid on it, and finally managed to lock you between the table and his body. "Until then, we can talk."

"I see..." You smiled, your cheeks becoming slightly flustered at your proximity to the prince. "What do you want to talk about?"

A pur escaped the bottom of his throat as he slid a strand of hair off your face. His hand then slid down your body, before his fingers pressed into your waist. It was like his 'mother-like' attitude was gone, and he was replaced with a sexy prince. His lips pressed against yours briefly, then he nudged his nose against yours.

"Desert, maybe?"

"Mhm?" You couldn't speak since his lips are busy leaving butterfly kisses on your cheek and jaw. "Do you want it before or after dinner?"

"I don't know," He breathed, smirking against your collarbone. "It seems pretty tempting right now."

His other hand is on the side of your thighs, lifting it up so you are sitting on the table. You really shouldn't have worn shorts -- his cold hands are making a shiver run down your spine.

A chuckle escaped your lips and you rested your head on his shoulder. It made him smile. Every moment with you made his heart flutter, and would never get over the rush he got when he is with you. Gosh, he loves you more than anything in the world, and he treats you like his queen. He protects you, comforts you, and pampers you more than anything.

You are his princess from the real world and he is your prince from a fairy tale.

--------------------

And the series is completeeeeeeeeeeee. <3