Taehyung Ending

"Taehyung-Oppa..."

"Wah, really?"

He shot up and gave you his boxed smile. That was a quick reply. You never expected him to be so excited about it, and it really amused you. Some of the guys were groaning, cringing at how badly he ruined the moment. Hoseok wants too laugh his head off, but at the same time, he wants to hit V for being so loud.

"You really need to work on your reactions, Taehyung-ah."

"Aww, Jimin-oppa, don't say that," You cooed as you sat up as well. "I think it's very cute."

His eyes lit up as his tan cheeks got a dark red color. He is just so enchanted by how accepting you are, and how couldn't you be? He is probably the most fun person to be with.

"This is why you're not my favorite person in the group, Jimin," He crawled all the way over to you to give you a hug.

He just wants to hold you in his arms and take in your scent. What made him happier is the fact that you smell like strawberries. His place is right between your legs, his own legs resting on both your sides. You guys look like a cute couple already. No one could be mad at that.

--------------------

Taehyung raced down the corridor of the hotel in Hong Kong just before the MAMA, while he held you on his back. The stylist had just finished putting make up on for him, but obviously, that was soon going to get ruined by his antics. Even though you were in dress and heels, you still managed to play with him.

"Put me down, Oppa!" You laughed as he twirled around the main area of their floor. "Your hair is all ruined and it hasn't even been five minutes."

He huffed and then placed you down on the ground. As you looked over his face, you let out an exasperated sigh. You need to fix his makeup before the stylists shout at him and you. As you took his hand, you pulled him to his room, he obediently followed you like a stray puppy.

"We need to fix your hair and make up," You huffed and he went closer to you, so your arm is wrapped around his.

"We all know how that goes down."

That was a drastic change in attitude. It made you hit him in the chest and roll your eyes. The first time you had kissed was when you were putting on his makeup, and he actually remembered that? It was so many months ago. The both of you had so many other scenarios where you had kissed after that. So much more sexy ones.

Once you had reached his room, he sat down on his bed while you straightened out his hair so it would lay flat down. You had bent down to his level and he is looking straight into your eyes with a familiar sparkle. There was a gentle smile gracing his features and his heart is beating quickly. You had only realized that after a few minutes, making you put your hands down on your knees and tilt your head.

"What?"

"Nothing," He smoothly said. "You're just so beautiful."

"Cheesy."

He leaned forward and kissed you gently on the lips. Now his lipgloss is messed up as well, but you really couldn't care less at the moment. If this ends up the way you are thinking it is going to be, he is never going to be able to get ready on time. Sure, they have an hour to leave, but this male takes about two hours to get ready. He is always so distracted when he is with you.

As his tongue explored your mouth, his fingers went straight into your hair, playing with the clip that pulled it up. You could feel a smirk grace over his features as he pulled it out and roll out of the intimate position both of you were in. He snapped the clip at you a few times before racing out of the door.

"TAEHYUNG-OPPA!" He had left you sexually frustated and your hair in a mess.

The male let out a giggle as he ran out of the room with his evil laughter. You are actually mad at him. Sitting down on the bed, you crossed one leg over the other, your arms crossed over your chest.

He was actually expecting you to chase him, but when he turned to see an empty hallway, he frowned. Maybe he had gone too far this time. Sometimes, he just doesn't know his limits. A small sigh escaped his lips as he adjusted the glittery jacket he was wearing, so he could look neat just for you.

"(Y/N)..?"

You didn't say anything and just looked away from the door while he crept into the hotel room. He furrowed his eyebrows and got down on one knee. There was an apologetic look on his face as he tried to capture your eyes into his. It was like he is proposing to you with a hair clip, and you couldn't help but laugh at it.

"I'm sorry..." He gently took your hand which you had let him do. "I won't do that again. Your hair looks very nice when it's let down like that, though."

You laughed and looked at him. That was the smile he was looking for. How could you resist his cuteness? Like a wedding ring he slipped the clip onto yur ring finger and blinked at you with his blue eyes. The door opened up after that, while the both of you stayed in that position.

"Did he really propose to you already?" Jimin's voice echoed through the room. "Taehyung, she's only 20."

Hoseok was standing right behind Jimin and he raised an eyebrow. That was the most unpredictable thing he had done all year. You laughed even more and shook your head.

"No! He was just returning something that belonged to me," You took your hand out of your boyfriend's grip.

"Like what?" Jimin scoffed, ready to bolt out of the room. "Your virginity?"

"YAH!"

The other 95 liner raised his voice while he ran out of the room to chase his friend down. His cheeks are dark red, and so are yours. Once again, you were frozen on your spot, until a small slap was heard down the corridor. Taehyung had gotten his revenge by smacking Jimin's wrist.

This has to be the funniest night of your life.