Chapter 20- A Short Break

"Since you guys have been doing so well, I've decided to grant you all a week break for Samjinnal*."

The whole of BTS cheered as they laid on the wooden floor of the practice floor. It wasn't only them -- he had even gathered the stylists and manager. You smiled at your unncle and softly clapped in excitement. Even though he could be weird sometimes, you had to admit -- he was probably the best CEO on this planet.

"I have booked a traditionally-themed resort for three days. Two rooms of three, and four rooms of two. You need to be there by tomorrow," He was holding key cards in his hands.

With that, he put the keycards down on the table next to the music system, and people started to decide on their roommates. You are going to be in a room of two with one of your seniors. The rest were as follows -- Suga and Jin; the maknae line; the manager and the choreographer; Rap Monster and J-Hope; the three stylists. It didn't take much time to decide all of that.

"I can't wait!" You cooed at Bora -- your senior. "Finally, a break."

"The thing I really can't wait for is to see you in a hanbok," Your fellow designer smirked. "You are going to look absolutely cute."

"Aish, we will have to see about that."

----------------------

Everyone had arrived at the resort by afternoon. It was a nice change from the noisy city life -- considering it was in the country side. The place is completely fenced off with brick walls, and inside, there were small houses -- probably everyone's rooms. They were all linked with a stone path, which lead to an opening dining area, garden, and sauna. There were a few people walking around -- but they aren't going to bother anyone. It was mostly old couples or business men.

The first thing everyone did was head to the sauna. There was a huge bath -- obviously covered for the seperate sexes. The floors were wood, the hot baths were in black stone tubs, all which overlooked in a view of the greenery outside through a large, glass window. BTS first relaxed in the foggy sauna, then went into the foggy bath water to cleanse themselves, which was rich in minerals and salts that were good for their skin.

"Ah..." J-Hope sighed as he sunk into the hot water. "This feels nice."

The guys were divided between two different tubs, taking up seperate corners for themselves. It was a good thing the sauna was empty at this time of day. Everyone hummed at J-Hope's statement, except for Jungkook. It was like he had almost melted in water, a blissful smile on his face while his eyes fluttered shut. Occasionally, he would bite his lip and let out small laughs. He couldn't forget about the kiss he had a few days ago with you,

"Yah, yah, yah-" Taehyung pushed Jungkook's shoulder when he noticed this. "What are you imagining?"

"What?!" His face became red. "Nothing!"

"Please don't have dirty thoughts while we are all in the bath," Yoongi whined, not wanting to see anything nasty when they all go out.

Everyone just looked at Suga and cringed, before looking at a startled Jungkook. They were curious to know what he was thinking that was making him so happy; considering that he had been like this for the past few days. He looked almost high, and they often caught him dreaming during breaks or meals.

"Did something happen during the photoshoot?"

"Yes, actually," He sunk deeper into the water as he smiled. "You have no idea how great it feels to finally kiss someone you like."

Jin, Namjoon and Jimin just exchanged looks. They obviously knew how it felt, but what made him even more happy than them? It was just a simple kiss, right? Unless she actually decided to confess to him. He looked around, Taehyung and J-Hope, who inaudibly telling him to go on.