Chapter 24- Return

Those were probaly the slowest two weeks you had experienced in your entire life.

The wedding turned out being absolutely beautiful -- no doubt, but the days after and before that were spent thinking about BTS. Maybe you're that much of a piece of BTS trash to actually think about them 24/7, but you really can't help it after they made their move on you. Each of them have their own different way of admitting their feelings to you.

It was not like those kisses were meaningless -- you felt something in each of their kisses. Compassion, delicacy, love. You trusted them more than anything in the world, and you know they wouldn't just kiss you only to break your heart the next day. As your eyes scanned over the clouds outside the airplane window, you thought of each of them again. Surprisingly enough, one of them stood out the most to you. His dyed hair and features lingered in your mind.

The thumping of your heart is now louder than the music playing through your headphones. It is official -- you had made your decision. You know exactly what to do, and who of the bunch to choose. Although you do feel a little bad to be rejecting the rest of the boys; you couldn't just lead them on. Maybe you would make great friends as well, but after getting those kisses, you wanted so much more.

They made you realize how much you miss intimacy and care.

--------------------

"When do you think she's coming back?" Jungkook asked as he spun around the black chair in their work room.

"It's been two weeks and she has sent us pictures of the wedding -- so I guess sometime this week?"

The boys had even taken the time to think of you and quietly settle a truce. They are going to be happy for you no matter what decision you are going to make. No matter who you choose, they are going to be nice about it. They are going to get over you, for the sake of their friend, and for the sake of your happiness.

"Guys, your break is over, time for dance practice," The leader opened up the door to the small room, calling Jungkook and Jimin out.

"Yeah!"

They dragged themselves back to the dance along with the rest of the boys, all going to the place like a group of zombies. It is like they have no energy -- they had been practicing the entire day after all. It was all for the sake of ARMY. Once they opened the door, they heard a slurred 'I'm here' and stopped abruptly at the sight before them.

"(Y/N)?"

Just like when guys first met, your back was turned to them, but they could see your smiling face in the reflection. As you turned around, your cheeks became a dark red from the excitement that is rushing through your body. You seriously have no idea how much you missed these boys until you saw them again, standing right before you.

"I'm back!" You cooed as you held your arms out to hold them in your embrace.

A burst of energy had pushed them forward and they gathered around you to enter your warm hold. The grip was tight, loving, and you could feel the warmth all around. It's nice being like this with the boys -- they love you so much, and you love them too. Your smile lasted for a while, until you realized you have something to say.

"I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye," There was guilt in your voice. "I was just... afraid."

"At least you're back," Jin muttered as he held onto your cheek. "That's all that matters."

His warm touch was enough to make you smile again. As you looked at each of the boys, your heart raced. Is it time for you to tell them? Probably not. Just a few more days to spend with them as friends, and then you could finalize your decision. They deserve one more chance before you could admit your feeling to your preferred male.

"Why don't we order some chicken to celebrate your return?" Taehyung suggested as he hugged you from behind. "All this excitement has made me hungry."

Everyone laughed and nodded. Rap Monster was in charge of ordering the chicken, while everyone else caught up with you. You had showed them pictures of your family, your sister, and a handsome, blue-eyed boy came up, making Jimin point at your screen.

"Who is that?" Everyone wanted to know, and they were looking at you intently.

"Oh, he's my family friend," You smiled, "We've been best friends since high school."

The next picture was both of you dancing, laughing, and holding each other was next. Never had there been so much frustation and eye rolling in one room. Then the next picture was of you with two guys. One of it was your best friend that you had mentioned a while ago, and the other one is another asian-looking male.

"Who is that guy?"

"My other friend," You looked at Jungkook."

"Do they like you?"

That innocent question got you doubling over in laughter. Everyone in that room looked at you like you were some sort of crazy person for just laughing like that. Wiping a tear from your eye, you looked at them.

"Maybe in another universe, because in this one, they're both dating each other," You explained, trying not to start laughing again.

All the guys sucked in some air and let it out. Never had they felt so stupid in their life. Namjoon was probaly the only one laughing with her, while the boys reflected on their stupidity. Jin was the first one to be nice and smiled at the picture, observing the two guys.

"They're handsome -- a very handsome couple."

"I know right? They're so cute," You sighed before leaning back.

All the boys smiled at your expression, then thought of you with the each of them. They don't want to lose, but if they have to, for the sake of your happiness, they are just going to accept it.

The chicken had arrived a few minutes later and you all sat in a circle and ate your food. They shared stories about what happened while you were gone, Jin cracked his uncle jokes -- some of which he had to explain to you, considering your Korean isn't very good. You all just had the best time since you came here.

--------------------

As you guys laid in a circle in the white dance room, your eyes looked over the ceiling in silence. It had become like this for a while. Just thinking about the times you had together and enjoyed the comfortable silences. This entire thing would have been better if they were in the park at night, but they didn't feel like going out in the cold.

"Guys..." You hummed, after fifteen minutes of silence. "I love you all so much."

Their hearts had all skipped beats when you had said that, some of them closing their eyes to take in the moment. You need to tell them what you wanted -- who you needed the most. Who you sincerely loved.

"But... I can't keep leading all of you on like this," Once again, you were guilty. "I need to tell you who I actually have feelings for..."

None of them spoke and all of their hearts were racing in nervousness. Who are you going to accept into your heart? Who had managed to fix your previously broken hope of a good relationship?They stayed in their places and kept looking at the ceiling. You know they are still listening to you.

"That holiday had given me time to decide, and I'm sorry to the rest of you," You said, closing your eyes. "There are so many other girls in this planet... I hope you find the one you love most."

A few of them hummed, a few others biting their lip.

"The one I've completely fallen for is..."

--------------------

Okay, so you are going to get to choose who you get to be with, because there are 7 results! All will include a one shot of your relationship, and maybe a small video imagine, hehehe. I'm glad all of you love the story so far, and I'm trying to be as fast as I can with the updates.

Thank you all for suppoting me! <3