Chapter 21- Finally

"Oh, Hoseok-Oppa!" You sounded a little less tipsy, but it was obvious you still needed support. "You didn't need to come see if I was okay."

"You're really bad with alcohol, you know that?" He chuckled and went on one knee. "Now, put on your shoes -- you really shouldn't be walking outside with just socks."

You have never really seen this caring side of him before, but it made your heart flutter. He held out your shoe like some sort of prince, waiting for you to be Cinderella and give him your foot. You lifted up the bottom of your hanbok and he slid on the converse. He stood up after he was done and placed both his hands on the railings, right next to your waist.

A firefly floated right above you, and at the brief moment where there was light, you could see all the features of his face in detail. He was like a prince and you felt like a peasant before him. Hoseok thought the exact opposite, though, since he felt like he was looking at an angel. There wasn't much light under the roof of the bridge, so you had to rely on the lights coming from under the water and the stars.

It was as if the cool spring breeze was pushing the both of you closer together. His hand came up to your face, his fingers brushing a strand of hair away. It was like a magnet was pulling the both of you toward each other -- unlike the other kisses -- you were leaning in for this as well. It was like his soft features were the source of the pull, while his was just his utter desire to be with you, to hold you, to cherish your beauty.

Soon enough, your lips had touched. The wind had urged you forward, or at least you'd like to think it was the wind. It was a calm breeze, mixed with fallen flower petals and fireflies. He felt as light as air when he had gotten that kiss. His arms were tightly gripping onto your hanbok as your hands gently rested on his chest.

The entire kissing scene looked like something out of a historical romance. His kiss was deep, experienced, but he took it slow. You didn't mind at all -- you actually liked it. He soon pulled away and gave you the sweetest smile; one that could melt the heart of even the coldest person.

"We should," You cleared your throat and got out of his grasp. "We should probably go back to dinner."

He nodded, trying his best to control the hapiness that was growing inside him while he followed you back to the dining area. The walk was completely quiet and he couldn't stop looking at you, then imagining his future with you. You, on the other hand, had a completely blank mind and were trying to calm your beating heart down.

--------------------

The rest of the days weren't awkward, nor did you spend it avoiding the boys. They're your friends, and you hated the fact that you had avoided them because of something so stupid. They are like your best friends, and you were able to mend relationships during vacation.

"Have you seen the set for your music video yet?" You asked Jin and Taehyung.

They were sitting with you on the bus back to Big Hit. It was quite huge, considering it fitted 16 people. Taehyung, who was sitting right next to you had shaken his head. Jin, who is sitting on the other side of the aisle with a sleeping Yoongi, just gave you a curious look. Do you already know what the set looks like? He figured all the staff already visited the place to bring the outfits there.

"Oh gosh, it's fabulous!" You exclaimed, bringing up a picture on your phone. "I am not allowed to show you this, but I'll give you a sneak peak."

An excited Taehyung leaned over to check your phone, Jin doing the same from over the handle of his seat. The picture showed an incomplete scene -- walls covered with elegant wallpaper, along with a few hung-up pictures and empty pedestals. Their eyes lit up and smiled. They already know the concept, but it was executed so nicely in the set. They sat back when they heard you sigh. You were thinking about how great they are going to look, dancing in those costumes you had made them.