Chapter 16- Graduation

It was finally graduation day. You were one of the 97 liners among a sea of bustling 98 liners. You looked around the giant auditorium searching through the people attending the ceremony, and waved when you finally spotted Yoongi's black camera pointed at you from the second floor. To everyone, they were just mysterious boys with masks covering half their faces, but you knew they were your beloved friends. Your beloved Bangtan Sonyeondan.

"She looks so happy, doesn't she?" Jungkook innocently asked, a smile under his mask.

"Yeah..." All five of them sighed, loving your excited expression.

None of them were wearing make up -- it made them look like less stars, less bright. They didn't want to stand out or have have girls swarming around them while they were watching the girl they loved graduate. Well, all except for Jimin, who was actually trying to look good for his girlfriend, Yoona. He was standing seperately from the boys and waving at the girl who was doing aegyo at the smiling male.

"Congratulations, class of 2016! You have officially graduated school with the following diplomas." The lady standing behind the pedestal on the stage glanced at the list. "Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Fashion Design, and Architecture."

Each class was divided into their seperate columns, making it easy to identify which one was which. Yoongi zoomed in on you while you swayed in your long, gold robe with your diploma in your hand. He couldn't get over how adorable you looked and clicked a picture. He soon felt someone hit the back of his shoulder, making him glare at this person.

"Don't block the way, I want to see her too," V whined as he frowned.

You looked at where the boys were one more and raised an eyebrow at Yoongi and V, who looked like they were bickering. The rest of the boys just waved at you, not even bothering to stop the little fight. You assumed it was something silly,so you simply shrugged it off and continued to watch the valedictorian of the year speak.

"Thank you for those inspiring words," The female principal smiled as the valedictorian walked off. "And congratulations on your graduation. The ceremony is done, you are officially alumni and alumnae of the Seoul Academy of Design."

Cheers were heard around the auditorium, mostly the screaming of teenage girls as they rushed to their significant others and/or friends. You were the only one suffocated by a group of boys. They were jumping up and down around you, their arms laced together and shouting as if their life depended on it. You laughed, trying to get your arms around all of them; obviously failing.

"You have no idea how much it means to me that you actually attended," You took off your hat, which V smothly snatched from your grip and placed on top of your head.

"Well, you deserved all the support you could get, since your parents aren't here," He tipped the hat forward, making you giggle at how weird he was acting.

Girls around them were murmuring, almost glaring at you. Those 6 mysterious boys had come for you? What did you do to deserve so much respect from these familiar men? Yoona was probably the most angry, considering that you have the whole BTS' attention. Why was she stuck with only one of them, when you had gotten all of them?

"We should celebrate with Jajangmyeon!" Jin cheered as he puushed through to the front of the group.

"Oh, yeah! But hold on, I have to speak to my teacher first," You retreated, wanting to celebrate with the boys as quickly as possible. "Just wait here! I'll be back in a few minutes."

Rap Monster looked at you proudly as he crossed his arms over his chest. Jungkook then popped up, holding Yoongi's camera in his grip. He stood in the center of the group, excited to look through the shots which his bandmate had gotten of their friend. A smile grew on his face as he admired your beauty captured in high-definition. Some of the others had joined in as well, making their own comments on each picture.