Hoseok Ending

"Hoseok-Oppa..."

The ray of sunshine immediately sat up with a bright smile on his face. He thought he wouldn't make it -- he thought you wouldn't like him of all people. His heart is racing in excitement and he can't resist scooping you into his warm embrace, and nuzzling against your cheek.

"Really?"

"Of course, how could I not fall for you?" You chirped as you pinched his cheeks. "You're so adoroble and ama-"

"Ah, even though you aren't doing anything gross, you're making me cringe."

Everyone laughed at the grandfather of the group who is already half-asleep by the time you had confessed your feelings for J-Hope. His dimpled smile spread across his features as he continued to hug you close so that you could hear his heartbeat in your ears. He is never going to let you go.

"Don't be jealous, Yoongi-hyung."

"Seriously..."

The members chuckled at his reply, even though they were all slightly heartbroken that you didn't fall for them. They are going to get over it, though, since your happiness meant the world to them -- especially to J-Hope.

--------------------

'It's too sweet, it's too sweet..."

The main dancer passionately displayed his steps, each repitition having just as much energy as the next. He wanted to make his performance during the award show perfect, cosidering you are watching them. He had an almost sexual vibe, and he is fully in that mood today.

You are watching from outside the door of the empty dressing room, your eyes sparkling in utter fascination. You love watching your boyfriend dance. He takes in a completely different attitude when he is in that zone; in his element. It made you appreciate him so much -- he is so talented.

"Jagiya," He cooed, panting at his own reflection, looking straight at you. "I know you're watching me."

"Oh-" You instinctively opened the door. "I'll go, then... Sorry if I interrupted you."

He chuckled, walked over to you and pulled you in. Even though he is glistening, the smell of his cologne is intoxicating you. It's obvious he's still stuck in the mood from his dance. You could tell by how calm he is and how his hand is gently running up and down your back.

"You don't have to," He smiled gently. "I honestly can't wait to show you my performance. It's going to look so good."

There are still a few more hours before the MAMA, and the stars are all up on stage, rehearsing for their performances. Jimin had come with Hoseok to practice their performance together, but the younger one needed a little more practice, considering he is doing it blindfolded. Therefore, you and your boyfriend are alone in the room.

"I'm sure you have been practicing so much."

"All for you, (Y/N)..."

He nuzzled his nose against yours then laid a gentle kiss against your lips. His hand was gently lifting up the side of your shirt, so that his hand could press against your bare skin. It made you melt in his hands -- he is so good with your body and could turn you into play-dough. Out of all the moods he had, this had to be one of your favorites.

Everything is made of sunshine and absolutely innocent, until he gets into this mood -- one of the moods he only gets into when he dances. It is his passion after all; as well as you, sometimes making it hard to hold back. No matter what, you always end up seeing stars.

The music from his phone slowly died down and came to a stop, until the only sound echoing through the rooms are the sweet things he whispered into your ear. There are also a few whimpers, which rumbled from the bottom of your throat when his lips grazed over your neck, almost growling in hunger.

"Oppa..."

His strong fingers are digging into the bottom of your thighs, which instinctively made you lift yourself to sit on the dressing table. He is almost grinding against you now as you gripped onto the back of his shirt. His hand is pulling your sleeve down to reveal your shoulder and your heart raced.

You really shouldn't be doing this in a damn dressing room.

"Gosh, your so beautiful..." He's too drunk in love to care, to under the influence of his passion toward you.

Hoseok laid his lips under yours again, muffling any more moans which would escape your lips. He is gently nibbling on your lower lip, while his fingers got tangled in your hair. He is so wrapped up in your touch, so enamored by your everything. He always was, and knows he is always going to be.

"I love you," He whispered, finally pulling away for a breath, although his lips are still grazing yours.

"I love you too, Hobi..." You hummed, giving him a peck. "But we really shouldn't be doing this here."

He let out a raspy chuckle and rested his forehead against yours. For some reason, he knew you are going to say that. If you hadn't mentioned it, he is going to think somehting is wrong. His eyes glimpsed at the door, then the screen which showed the lit-up stage, which was occupied by TWICE at the moment. That meant Jimin would come back anytime soon.

"Anything further than this can be taken to the room be taken to the room," You smiled, fiddling his collar.

"The last time we did it was in a closet in Big Hit."

"I was frustaed, okay?" Red ran over your cheeks, making him give you a peck on your lips. "And stressed out."

He loves it when you get so innocent and flustered. There are so many aspects he found cute about you, from your big eyes, to the way you bite your lip when you are concentrating on your work. Of course, he made it very hard when he is the one you are measuring for costumes.

"Well, I'm nervous," He made up an excuse, which is partyially true. "You're really helping me."

"At least you don't have to dance on a stage with a blindfold on," You sassed, leaning back when he had leaned forward to kiss you again. "Maybe I should go help Jimin relax."

Even though he knows you were telling a joke, he couldn't help but pull you to his chest sharply. It wasn't like he got jealous easily, but at this moment, he isn't really in the mood for your teasing. It really isn't helping his current situation.

"No, he can use another person,"Hoseok muttered, stroking your hair. "You're mine."

You let out a small giggle and wrapped your arms around him.

"I'm yours."

--------------------

Well, here's a J-Hope chapter for y'all! Anyways, sorry for not being active for quite a long time since my family and I are preparing for our vacation, hehe. So, yeah, byeeee!!!