Ipod?

"First off, you need to wear something a bit less..... revealing...."

"Pansy, you know all my uniforms are modified to be revealing." Dray rolled her eyes.

"Well, we can fix that. Potter is the savior of the wizarding world, he wants a 'respectable' witch."

Both the girl nodded to each other, pulling out Drays uniforms from her wardrobe.

They pulled out their wands and, with lots of wincing and almost tears from Dray, they began seeing them up and remodeling them to be modest.

"Oh god, I'm going to look like Granger!" Dray sighed and flopped back onto her bed dramatically.

"Dray, no you won't! You are gorgeous, and can still look good while following the dress code." Pansy rolled her eyes at her dramatic friend.

Dray yawned and looked at her clock.

"Oh! I need to get ready for bed!" She exclaimed.

"Um, Dray... it's only 7:30...?" Pansy pointed out, confused.

"Uhg, I know, Pansy! I have to bathe, do a face mask, brush out my hair and shave my legs! Just because we do not share the same hygienic standards, doesn't mean I will lower myself to anything less than perfect." She said in a snooty voice, before reaching under her pink pillows and pulling out a-

     Hold up.

"You-you have an ipod? Your father would KILL YOU!" Pansy exclaimed as Dray turned on the small electronic.

"Well... yes. I-...you have to promise not to tell!"

"I promise! Just tell me how you got it?"

"A muggle student had one and I demanded that he tell me how music was coming out of it! It's like-like magic!"

"And?"

"He gave me one! He seemed kinda smug about it, but, oh well! Oh Pansy, come here!" Dray sat on her bed and pulled her best friend down to look at it.

"Listen to this!" She began to play very poppy music.

Pansy smiled. "What is it?"

"I think I heard from a muggle girl that it's-...what is it again... Oh! One direction! Pansy, you need to see them!"

She went on to pull out a poster of the boy band from under her bed, going on to tack it up next to her kitten pictures and pages of cute  young wizards from magazines.

"Aren't they dreamy?" She giggled in awe.

Pansy raised her eyebrows. "Uh-...suuure...." she lied through her teeth, not wanting to accuse Dray of being a stereotypical teenage girl.

Dray giggled and began to play the poppy music again.

"Oh! And I found games! Games, Pansy, games! On the little screen thing! I play it with my FINGER!"
Dray went on joyously, quiet amazed with the object.

Pansy nodded and smiled.

"Don't you need to get ready for bed?"

"Yep!" Dray giggled, in a very good mood today. "Pansy, can you brush my hair for me? It's getting too long to do it all myself...?"

"Sure."Pansy shrugged and took the hair brush from her friend and began to comb out the long soft blonde hair.

Dray yawned and smiled a bit, very sleepy.

As she drifted off, she mumbled. "Can't wait to see Harry....."