Pool

WARNING: OTHER SHIP THAN DRARRY IN THIS, YOU PROBABLY CAN GUESS, DONT MURDER ME PLEASE DO NOT WORRY JUST BE PATIENT AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, HOPEFULLY AS MUCH AS I WEIRDLY DID. SMUUUT!!!! GIRL X GIRL

DRARRY WILL HAPPEN

BE PATIENT

"Ya, he defended me!" Dray squealed.

Pansy rolled her eyes. She was sick of hearing about Potter.

Her and Dray were at a pool. (don't ask, I just wanted to, idc that there isn't one at Hogwarts, ok)

Dray swam over to Pansy.

"Are you okay Pans?"

"No! I'm sick of you talking about him!" Her voice cracked.

"I-I'm sorry....."

"No, you don't understand! I- oh screw it -" she gasped as he smashed her lips onto Drays, kissing her roughly.

Drays mind rushed, but she soon felt herself kissing back gently.

She pulled back.

"P-Pansy-...."

"Fuck, Dray. I'm so into you. I love you. I have been for years. Do you know how much it hurts watching you pine over him!? When I'm right here? Seeing you hook up with all those boys when you deserve so much better-I-I could give you that Dray!"

Dray was speechless. She had had no idea Pansy felt this....way.

She leaned back in and kissed her best friend again.

Pansy wrapped her arms around Drays waist and pulled the dark green bikini clad pale body closer to her.

Pansy put her hands on Drays perky ass and lifted her up, causing the blonde to wrap her legs around her waist.

Pansy backed Dray back into the side of the pool and pulled back, gasping for air.

"Fuck-"

She put her fingers around the ties of Drays bikini top and tugged the string, causing the top to fall and throwing it across the pool.

She lowered herself down and sucked on Drays breasts.

Dray gasped loudly, so many thought going through her head.

Pansy placed her hands on Drays hips, looking up for consent to go further.

Dray nodded, though herself conflicted. She did love Pansy, though not sure if as a friend or more. But she loved Harry- no. Don't think about him. He doesn't want you. You have someone perfect right here.

Pansy pulled down Drays swim suit bottom.

"Fuck Dray baby..... your so hot-" Pansy moaned.

Draco's heart was beating fast and she smiled nervously. She kissed Pansy hungrily and wrapped her legs around her waist, causing contact with their naked crotches.

They moaned loudly as they ground their hips together.

Pansy entered a finger into Drays vagina and she whimpered softly.

"P-Pansy- please let's go to our room-"

"Okay baby." She smiled and picked up Dray, wrapping themselves in their towels and apperated them to their room, throwing Dray on the bed.

She pulled out her bedside drawer and pulled out a large dildo.

"So pretty." Pansy smiled and kissed Dray again. Dray kissed Pansy roughy and Pansy ran her hands through Drays long hair.

Casting a silencing charm around the room, they got settled in for a long night.

DO NOT KILL ME PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME PLEASE DO NKT KILL ME PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME PLEASE