Somthing to tell you

"Ron, Mione, I-uh, I have something to tell you guys."

Ron sat up, his head previously in Hermione lap. "Ya?" He looked up at his best friend.

"I haven't been honest with you guys, and it's time I was. I am dating Draya."

"As-as in Draya Malfoy?!" Ron asked with disbelief, shooting up.
Hermione eyed were wide, but she remained silent.

"Yes, obviously Ron." Harry rolled his eyes at the stupid question.

"So.....that's where you've been..." Hermione said, and Harry could see the gears working behind her eyes, putting it all together.
He nodded, nervous. "I just... thought I should tell you guys..."

"Okay... well, bloody hell mate, it's a lot for a bloke to take in! His best mate snogging Malfoy!" Ron raised his eyebrows, smiling a tiny bit.

"Well, I'm not surprised. Honestly it makes sense. The two most popular people in Slytherin alone, and Hogwarts. All the tension built up over the years, it was bound to snap in one way or another, and this was that way." She said, matter-of-factly.

Both Ron and Harry looked at her with mouth slightly hanging open. Harry finally cleared his throat.
"So....you guys are fine with this?"

Ron nodded. "Course! I'm just glad your finally getting laid." He chuckled, earning a smack from Hermione.
She also looked up though. "Yes Harry, of course. But just remember everything she has done, that's all I'm going to say."