I love you

"Blaise, honestly, let her be. Have you ever seen her so happy?"

"Shut it, Theo." Blaise scowled.

Theodore Nott rolled his eyes at his friend.  "Why are you so upset about it?"

"Because-because she was mine first!" Blaise stuttered angrily.

"What do you mean, 'yours'? You guys just hooked up all the time. There was no really love, just sex."

Blaise scowled, standing up and gathering up his things. "I'll see you later." He mumbled and left the common room.

Theodore sighed and propped his head in his hands, looking up only when he heard the feminine giggles.
Dray entered the room, clinging onto Harry's arm.
"Harryyyyyyyyy-" she drawled.

"Potter, is Dray...drunk?"

The boy in question sighed, and nodded. "Too much butterbeer." He chuckled a little bit.

"Harryyyyy-" she began, cut off by a hiccup. "You can only talk to- meeeeeeee-" she whined and giggled loudly pulling on his arm.
Harry chuckled. "I know princess, let's go." He smiled and picked her up bridal style.

Harry carried Draco out and into her dorm, laying her down on her bed, chuckling at all the cat  and beauty magazine posters.

Draco pulled him down onto the bed. "H-hold me-"
Harry smiled gently and held her close, stroking her hair gently with his large hands.
"I love you...." she mumbled gently as she fell asleep.

"I love you."

They had never really openly said it before.

They had used other terms; I adore you, you complete me,

But, this was a whole new level.

"I love you."

"I love you to princess."