Does Daddy know?

Dray finished curling her long hair and smiled at her reflection in the mirror.
She stood up from her plush chair in front of her large vanity and straightened out her dress.

Applying a layer or two of a dark nude pink lipstick to her plump lips, she grabbed her small hand purse and wand and walked out, ready for her day.

She smiled at her few friends as she walked through the common room, her hips swaying gently in her natural gate. Today was Saturday, and also the first day of their spring vacation.

Though it had been a hard decision, she chose to back off of Harry a little bit. Just so she would come on too.... strong.

Dray walked outside with a gentle smile on her pretty face, her sun dress flapping happily in the slight breeze flowing through the warm air.

She walked down and over the bridge, heading into Hogsmeade to explore and just have some fun.

-----

Harry sat with Ron and Hermione at a table outside the three broomsticks, talking and laughing happily over some drinks.

Harry looked up as he took a sip from his glass just to see Dray walking into Flourish and Blotts.

He shook his head gently and resumed his part of the conversation, though it was soon interrupted by a loud group of rowdy teenage student, all crowding around the front of the book store that Dray had gone in not long before.

Harry had seen her go in. But he also just saw her come out. Being dragged out by Millicent Bulstrode.

She large Slytherin girl shoved Dray into the front wall of the shop.

"Here alone? What, couldn't take another rejection?" She sneered, causing to crowd around them to snicker.

"No, I just wanted to come alone!"

"Oh please, we all know you are too much of an attention whore to want to do anything alone. Beside, doesn't daddy dearest send body guards with you everywhere you go, to protect his little princess? Well, he may think our his little princess. Does daddy dearest know? Does he?"

When Dray doesn't reply, Millicent pressed further.

"Does daddy dearest know about how you were rejected over and over again because nobody wanted you enough to take you as a girlfriend? Does he know that his precious little girl is a whore? A worthless whore, who nobody wants because she is used and worn like an old rag? Does daddy know that you have been totally in love with Potter since year one? Does he? Huh? Wouldn't be so proud of his little Dray then, would he?" Millicent snapped, shoving Draco into the ALL harder and her fat nose in the air, proudly finishing her humiliating rant.

Dray closed her eyes.

No. You will not cry. You are strong. She is just jealous. You are strong. You are a strong girl. You can do this.
Dray told herself, though only half over her believed it.

She opened her eyes again slowly.

"No. No, my father does not know. Is that what you wanted? Is this what you wanted?" She began, gesturing to the crowd around her. "Wanted a few minutes of glory by humiliating me? Well, it's not going to happen. So, does 'daddy dearest' know? No. But neither do you. You don't know the half of it."