Leave her alone

Dray yawned as she walked back into their dorm after classes.

She walked in and saw Harry siting in the common room and her eyes widened.

Harry looked up and his heart skipped a beat.

After that morning, Harry's whole mind had been on Draco's melt down about her makeup.

He thought it was stupid, but, when he thought about it, he realized that it was probably about insecurities.

He kind of pitied her, but he didn't really care. He couldn't care too much, or else these.....feelings..... would develop. He could not like her.

She walked to a couch and sat down, pulling out a book and curling up and reading.

"Malfoy, what are you doing here, can't find anyone to fuck you anymore?" A group of girls walked in.

Dray snapped her neck up and stared at them.

"Jesus Christ, I'm just trying to read." She exclaimed, exasperated by all the crap she had been getting.

"I doubt you even know how to read, your just trying to impress Potter, because he likes smart girls and you know that you'll never have a chance with him, since you've been in love with him since you met him." They spilled.

That was it.

Her secret was out.

"S-shut it! You don't know ANYTHING!" She yelled, snapping her book shut.

Harry's eyes had widened and he had stood up, walking over.

"Leave her alone." He rolled his eyes and stepped between them.

The girls glared at him.

"Why, finally want to fuck her?"

"Leave her alone." Harry repeated.

They rolled their eyes and giggled as they walked away.

"P-Potter-..."

"Don't think it means anything, it was just annoying me cause I was reading. You are still pretty bitchy."

Her brows furrowed and she blushed.

"I-..."

"Save it." He mumbled. His eyes met her lips again.

Don't do it Harry.

Don't do it.

Don't fall for her.

Harry smirked at her and walked away.

"Fuuuuck....." Dray thought and ran into her dorms.