Catch me

Harry sat up and ruffled his hair, rubbing his eyes with his other hand in a desperate attempt to clear them of sleep sand.

It was a Monday morning, and everyone was getting ready to head back to classes for the week. Harry had a rough night sleeping because of the noise from the girls dorms.
The noise had finally settled down around about midnight, but Harry couldn't fall asleep till four that morning. He had her on his mind....

All he could see when he closed his eyes was her face when that blasted towel had fallen. Her breasts and thin waist, covered in silky white skin.

And it's hard to sleep with a boner.

He tumbled out of bed and to his feet.

"Zabini, what time is it?" He called out across the dorm.

"5:30." The other boy called.

"'Kay....." Harry groaned and rolled out of bed, grabbing for his glasses.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DUMBLEDORE

Harry walked into the Great Hall, rubbing his eyes tiredly, before they shot open when he sat at his house table. Malfoy.

Dray Malfoy was seated at the Slytherin table with her white shirt fully buttoned, her sweater sleeves rolled down, and a skirt that had the usually missing three inches of fabric, now reaching down to just above her knee. She sat, talking civilly with Pansy, giggling gently.

Harry looked over to the Gryffindoor table, meeting eyes with Ron, sharing their confusion

------------------

"Blimey mate, Malfoy had some clothes on!" Ron repeated for the millionth time to Harry as they walked outside after classes.

"Ya...." Harry mumbled and nodded slowly, in a  bit of a daze.

"Kinda disappointing, really." Ron went on.  "Shes a bitch, but she's bloody well gorgeous. Man, what i would do to get her in my bed-"

"Ron, please, your making me sick." Harry rolled his eyes, denying that the only reason he was upset is because he wanted the same thing.

Ron chuckled and they walked down to the lake, where they were greeted with Dray and Pansy sitting up on a tree branch, swinging their legs and talking.

------

"Pansy, quick, up the tree! Potter likes more adventurous girl, and that Weasley girl is always climbing trees with her brothers!" Dray exclaimed and shimmied up the tree after kicking her shoes off.

------

The boys walked down and looked at each other, wondering if they should stay or not.

Dray smiled. "Hello." She waved gently down at them, trying her best to be nice to the Weasley.

Neither boy said anything, and remained standing. 

An idea popped into Pansy's head. She knew Dray wasn't paying attention to her balance, so from behind she gently pushed her.

"AH!" Dray yelled as she fell from the tree.

Harry quickly caught her.  "A-are you okay Malfoy?"

Dray caught her breath and nodded slowly, and Harry gently set her down, accidentally grazing her ass with his hand.

Dray giggled softly and regained her balance on her feet.

"Hello Weasley." She nodded.

"H-Hey." Ron blushed and waved.

Dray smiled kindly at Harry. "Goodbye, thank you for catching me, and i will see you later."

And with that, she turned on her heel and her and Pansy walked away together.

"Damn...."