First Date

Dray applied a thick layer of lipstick to her plump lips and frowned at herself in the mirror. She fluffed her hair and sighed.
Today was her first proper date with Harry, and she was scared out of her mind. She had to show him that she was a classy women; a sophisticated lady who had dignity and should be respected.

Who was she kidding.

How could she make Harry believe that when she herself didn't?

She had told herself those words since she was a little girl, putting all of her energy into impressing her mother and father.
And, while they were loving parents and she cared for them dearly, they weren't the type to get too emotional.

She sighed and fixed her simple, light green cotton dress, and, sliding on sonde little black booties, ran excitedly out of her room, into the common room, where Harry stood waiting in a button down shirt and black skinny jeans.

"You look....amazing." He raised his eyebrows, taking in her figure in the dress.
"You as well." She smirked and walked down to him, grabbing his hand in her own.

"Well, you're not shy." He chuckled.

"Why would I have any reason to be?" She said confidently.

"You know, I'm almost tempted to skip this date and just stay here and snog you." Harry chuckled quietly and leaned in, grabbing her chin in his hands and staring at her lips.

"We'll have plenty o time for that after." She smirked and winked, causing Harry to blush a bit and smile.

"Good."

After a chaste kiss, they left hand in hand to Hogsmeade.

---

Blaise clenched his fists angrily as he watched Dray leave happily with Harry.

"Whore." He scowled.

---

Once they were seated and had their food, Harry held Drays hand across the table and smiled.

"Well, who would have thought, Potter was the romantic type." Dray smirked.

"Only for you."

"You are unbearably tacky." She rolled her eyes.

"But you like it."

"Yes, but my parents won't if you are to meet them. You need to be able to be a respectable gentleman." She teased.
Harry just rolled his eyes. "I could care less about what your mother or father thinks of me."
Dray giggled a little bit and sipped at her drink.

As they continued eating, Harry gently smiled up at her.

He never thought that he would be with Dray Malfoy, especially as a girlfriend.
He chuckled gently.

"What? Think the way I eat is funny?" Dray snapped defensively, causing Harry to put up his hands in surrender.

"No! Of course not. Actually, I think you would look really good eating something else...."

-----

Harry slammed Dray into the wall, pinning her arms above her head, both of the teens gasping for breathe between sloppy, open mouth kisses.

Harry's hands moved down to Drays breasts and into her shirt, pulling at the clasps of her bra. Pulling the bra out from under her shirt, Harry felt Drays hands sloppily unbuttoning his jeans.

She dropped down to her knees, and, pulling down Harry boxers, immediately placed her whole mouth around his large cock, moving her tongue expertly around the tip, tracing all the veins.

Harry threw his head back and his chapped lips parted, releasing a loud groan. His rough hands traveled down into Drays hair and his fingers weaved through the long golden strands, tugging in pleasure.

Dray gagged gently on Harry's cock and pulled back, gasping for air, faces of her lipstick smeared on Harry's long, hard member.

Harry quickly pulled her up and walked over to the bed, throwing her down onto the mattress.
Kissing each other roughly, their hands went to work removing any left over clothes that were still on their sweaty bodies.
Pulling off her lace panties, Harry licked a stripe up Drays wet clit, moving the sensitive nub between his tongue.

The girl let out a series of loud whimpers and squeezed her eyes shut tightly, overwhelmed with pleasure.

Neither of the two  feeling the need to say anything, Harry crawled up her body and kissed her roughly, before eagerly lining up his cock with her soaking wet hole and slowly pressing in, causing a low gasp to leave to girls mouth.
Harry groaned as he sunk into her, wet and warm, slowly thrusting his hips back and forth, causing delicious friction between both of them.

Drays mouth was parted, perfect whimpers and moaned escaping her pretty lips. Her face was the epitome of sex; her long lashes slowly blinking up and down as her wide, lust blown eyes slowly close, opening slightly at each new thrust. Her long hair sprawled out around her head in a messy circle, framing her pretty face.

With each thrust, Harry could feel a sensation in his lower stomach growing, tingling with pleasure.
Dray whimpered and her lips were met in a beautiful kiss, connecting the two body's even more so.
With a moan full of ecstasy and passion, the boy spilled heavily inside of Dray, causing her to whimper and throw her head back as she felt herself being filled up.

Falling next to his girlfriend, Harry let out an exhausted breathe, pulling her close in his arms.

"Well, as far as first dates go, that wasn't bad.

I wrote this next to my mom at two a.m. I hope you are happy