Gryffindors

"SEAMUS PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON-" Ron yelled as he walked into the Gryffindor boys dorm, seeing Seamus and Dean quickly duck under the covers. Ron rolled his eyes and sat on his bed.
Seamus sighed, and the couple both noticed that something was off with their Weasley friend.
"What's wrong, mate?" Dean spoke up.

"Harry keeping something from me..."
Ron sighed and placed his head in his hands.
Seamus raised his eyebrows. "Really? Like what?"

"Hermione and I heard him making out with a girl, and...mate, I think it was Malfoy!"

"Honestly Ronald, you can just go assuming things like that." Hermione gently rolled her eyes, even through she to thought the same thing.

Neville sat up. "Malfoy?" He asked nervously.

"Don't worry Neville, if she is dating Harry, then she won't bully you anymore. You're Harry's friend."

Neville shrugged.

"But why would he want anything to do with Malfoy? She's just bad news, everyone knows that."

"Well, me you you know that, but, Harry can be a little too forgiving sometimes. I know just scared he's gonna get hurt."

They all sighed and Hermione and Ton sat down. "We gotta talk to him..."

"But how? We can't just walk up to him and ask, 'hey, are you banging Malfoy?' " Ron sighed.

"I'll think of something." Hermione nodded.