Chapter 6

Sean POV

"You didn't ruin it, you only make it better." I say softly. Too cheesy? "bye Meg"

She hesitates but then kisses my cheek "Bye Sean, see you tomorrow" she says turning around and going inside.

I just stand there. Smiling wildy. I was waiting for I don't know a hug or not even that. But this was way better.

I walk back to my house and just as I am unlocking the door, Jake arrives in his blue Jeep. He's sleeping over.

I try to hide my smile, but fail.

I nod and he looks at me with curiosity. And walk towards the door.

"What happend to you man?" He says as we enter.

I close the door. "Nothing bro, I'm fine"

"No, you are more than fine. What happend with the chick?"

He's a bit of a player, let me tell you.

"I left her in her house"

"And...?"

"And she kissed me" I say as we go upstairs.

He looks surprised "lips?" He asks.

"Cheek" I say as we enter to my room.

"You're kidding right? So happy for a kiss on the cheek? You're such a girl" he leaves his backpack on the floor under the tv.

"Shut up" I tell him as I throw him a pillow on the face. "I really like her and it has only been two days"

He rolls her eyes.

I jump on the bed as he pulls out from under the bed the extra mattress.

I automaticly turn on the Tv and x-box.

Call of Duty still in pause from were Meg and I left it.

Jake notices it's on multiplayer and asks: "how did you convinced Jamie to play with you? She hates this game"

"I didn't" I say passing him the second control.

"Then wh-, oooohhh"

"Yeah, exactly"

"If she rejects you, can I have her?"

I roll my eyes "don't think so"

We restart the game. "I think, as your best friend, I deserve an explanation"

"Of?" We begin playing.

"How did you end up playing Call of Duty with her"

"Oh, that. I conviced her to play with me instead of Jamie, she accepted. She asked me what I usually do, I tell her play xbox, play football, etc, and she propose to play GTA5, then we realize it isn't for multiplayer, so we change it for Call of Duty"

He nods "Bro" he says pausing the game, suddently too serious "don't let her go"

"I won't"

He puts play again and we continue playing.

****

"Bro, maybe we should sleep already" he tells me. It's 7am already.

"You're kidding? Two more hours and we break our record!"

"Two more hours, fuck off bro, I'm sleeping" he tells me as he leaves the control on the floor and get into bed.

"Ugh. Fine mom" I tell him turning off the xbox, tv, and light.