Chapter 10

Megan POV

I take a deep breath and open my eyes slowly. It takes a while for them to adjust to the light. I smile, thinking of the past events.

Was it real?

Sometimes I wonder if everything is real, or if it is an ilusion. There's no way to know, so I decided not to think about it, ilusion or not, just try to enjoy it.

Sometimes I'm not sure if something really happend or if it was just a dream.

And that is happening right now.

I close my eyes again and remember the way he looked at me, remember how perfect his smile was, remember-

The constant ringing of my phone interrupts my thoughts.

Its Kristen.

"Hey" I say as I answer with a sleepy voice.

"Hey girl! Don't tell me you just woke up".

"No...? What are you doing awake anyway? You don't wake up until 2pm."

I hear her chuckle from the phone. "Dear, look what hour is it"

What? It must be around 10 max.

I look at the hour and gasp. What?! No freaking way! I have never slept so much! This is not normal!

Kristen chuckles even harder.

"Shut up!" I tell her, still in shock.

"I...would...have...loved to...see your face!" she says between laughs.

"I can't believe it"

"Okay, okay, now," she says calming down, "you have to tell me a couple things. Start talking"

I rub my face with my hands trying to open my eyes completly. I stand from the bed and head to the bathroom to wash my face while talking, "Okay," I groan, "the flight was good, thanks for asking, the house is amazing, I'll send you a video tour later, we got here, start unpacking, eat, then the neighbors present themselves...and..."

"And what?"

"And then I continued unpacking and went to sleep"

"No! You were going to say something!"

"I already say it, I continued unpacking and went to sleep"

"No! You were going to say something else! Now. Spil it."

I want to tell her but I just can't. No. I have to.

"Megan? I always tell you everything, don't you trust me?" Kristen says once I stay quiet.

"No! Kris I do, I trust you, you know that." I close my eyes, "Okay, I...I like him. The neighbor. His name is Sean."

The next thing I hear is her high pitch girly sound. "Finally!!! I can't remember the last time you liked someone! How i-"

"What about Jonas?" I interrupt her.

Last year there was this guy that came for a month to my school in an exchange. His name was Jonas. I had a giant crush on him. He was from Poland, and he barely spoke english. Kristen, Johanna, and Alex are the only ones who knew. During his stay I tried to approached him in many occasions but he just didn't showed any interest.

"He doesn't count, he only stayed a month, it wasn't going to work anyway"

I roll my eyes, "Anyway, I continue, the next day my mom left for work and kind of forced me to go to his haus, so we played with his sister Jamie and then yesterday I went again and he was totally flirting and we played xbox and then he-"