Chapter 8

Megan POV

Shit! He just woke up!

Of course he has! I just woke up an hour ago! He's as tired as I am.

He's in his pjs. That's funny... and embarrasing.

"Uh...", he says scratching the back of his neck, in a really sexy way, "I'll go change quickly, just give me a sec"

Jamie laughs. 

"Okay" I say smiling, trying not to laugh.

"Come sit with me, I'm still eating breakfast" Jamie says in her cute little voice.

"I'd love to" I tell her, sitting in front of her.

"Meg?" Jamie asks me.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" I tell her, full of curiosity.

"Do you like Sean?"

What the fuck. Honestly. What the fuck am I supose to say?!

"Yeah I like him, we're friends."

Wow wow wow, who's a genius changing the meaning of the question? I am!

"I mean in-"

"I'm back!" Sean says while entering the dinning room and sitting next to Jamie, in the end of the table, me on the other side.

"I'm sorry, I should called before coming or something" I say ashamed.

"It's fine" Jamies says, while Sean says: "Don't worry, my fault. You can come anytime you want to".

I try not to blush. I'm ridiculous. DON'T BLUSH! 

I don't know what to say back...so I have to change topic. But before I can open my mouth Sean speaks again.

"Wait, I don't even have your number!"

I open my eyes and my mouth in surprise. 

"You are right! So weird!"

"Here, give me your phone" he tell me, while taking his own.

I take it out, unblock it, and give it to him.

He does the same with his, I enter his contacts to add me. And the first name on the list is a girl name Ashley McHorran. It could be just a friend. It is just a friend, he told me he had no girlfriend. I write my number first and then I'm about to write the name, but what do I write? Meg? Megan? Megan Wolf? Meg Wolf? 

I decide to not write anything. We exchange phones again, and when I look up, Jamie is looking at us curiously. 

I look at the phone to see how he saved himself as Sean Pierce. Simple as that.

"You forgot to write your name" he tell me.

"Oh, I didn't forget."

"So, why didn't you-"

"I never know how to save myself in people's phones" I tell him honestly.

 He chuckles, "okay" 

He stands up while writting on his phone, probably completing my contact information, "I'm going for water, do you want something?"

"Water is fine, thanks"

He nods, and leaves for the kitchen.

"So..." he nods her head toward Sean.

"So..." I say looking at her.

She shakes her head and continues eating.

Sean comes back, with two glasses of water.