Why do you smell?

Imagine peter is only 2 years older then Derek cause that'd be gross if she thought old peter was hot :)

Peter texted me this morning, telling me it was him since I obviously didn't exchange numbers with him when he tackled me....and kissed me. Which by the way was pretty damn good and I can't stop thinking about it, to be honest, he's just so mysterious and kinda hot! His face looks familiar but I can't place it. but anyways here's peters text:

Hot hut at 10?

HAV:

Sure, meet you there!

It's already 9:30 so I throw on some clothes which consist of grey booty heels, with a blood red skirt and a grey tank top with a grey and red striped loose sweater which has a hoody. to me it looks like a little red riding hood outfit, which is kinda ironic since I'm meeting a werewolf.

I brush my hair down and quickly do my make up, smoky style. I go down and hop into my jeep after yelling by to stiles. I blast talk dirty to me while going fast down the road, I have a Knick for that. driving fast is one of the few moments that I feel like I'm flying.

3 songs later I park in front of hot hut and order myself a white mocha, then taking a seat at a booth, Waiting for peter to come. I start drumming my fingers to the beat of Stupid by Kacey Musgraves. So when Peter actually shows up and slides across from me with a drink in his Hand, I don't notice, that is until he taps me.

I rip out my head phones and jerk my head up,

"Sorry! I didn't know you were already here!" I apologize for not noticing him.

"It's fine, can I see?" he asks gesturing towards my headphones.

"Sure" I hand him my head phones as he holds them up to his own ears, A moment later he hands them back.

"Your a country girl? Do you know how to use a gun?" He asks, I'm guessing were about to start 20 questions.

"What can I say? country's in my blood. Of course I know how to shoot a gun, I'm actually pretty good." I respond

he smiles at me before asking the next question,

"Family?"

"Denied"

"Why not?"

"Nope, my turn, how do you know Derek?" I switch the questions on him, making him cock his head to the side, confused on why I didn't answer the family thing.

"Family"

"Brother?" I question

"Uncle"

"O la la. Next....uhhhhh..middle name?"

"No way, it's terrible. my turn, wanna get out of here?"

This question takes me slightly by surprise, and I'm even more surprised about my answer,

"Ya, sure, lets go." and I follow him out the door.

"But first," he stops us and pulls something out of his pocket... a black sharpie? I was about to ask questions, but he flips me around and pulls up a bit of my shirt, reveling my waist, he starts to draw sonething, it feels like swirls but I'm not sure, then he stops, and we continue walking,

"What was that?"

"A vendetta"

And I leave it at that.
---

Peters pov:

She is perfect! Eventually I will turn her, but first I want to have some fun with her! Since iv been in a coma for years I haven't had any sexual doings, I plan to change that. Her green eyes are that sexy dark color and it's just perfect! I grab her hand as we walk and smile at her, this is gonna be fun. And that 'drawing' I drew on her will keep her from revealing me to derek, since I'm sure next time she sees him, he'll be able to smell the werewolf on her.