Come out, come out, wherever you are

"Why are you doing this!" My throat is raw from all the screaming I've been doing, no doubt doing serious damage to my vocal cords.

"I told you, we need to figure out what you are." Mr. Argent says, not feeling any remorse for torturing me for the past 3 hours. I pull on the chains that paralyzed me to the chair.

"Well obviously your doing something wrong!" I yell back, he's been at this for hours and since my 'other' side hasn't made an appearance yet, I can only hope it will soon for the sake of my well being. I look to the other side of what I assume to be the Hale's basement, and see non other then Derek.

"Thanks for this Der, by the way, I just love getting tortured by someone I trust." His head drops, probably in shame, it better be from shame, cause I am pissed at him! P.I.S.S.E.D!

"It was the only way..." He mumbles under his breath, not proud for what he's done.

"Well it was a dumb wa-" I grit my teeth as Mr. Argent stabs me with a medal rod coated in wolfs bane, the wolfs bane doesn't cause any sort of werewolfy effect, but it still hurts like a real bitch. I take the moment in as Argent gets right up to my face.

"Show me!!" I curl back my head before spitting all of the blood that was sitting in my mouth, spraying it all over his face. His eyes fill with rage as he takes a step back and wipes it all off. He looks at all of his weapons and picks up another metal rod.

"You already tried that." I tell him, my words somewhat hazing together on the account of losing so much blood.

"Not like this." He then grabs a blow torch and heats up the first 3 inches of the rod, until it burns orange. I know what's coming next, I throw an angry look at a pitiful Derek before letting out a blood curdling scream as the rod goes through one side of my stomach, and out the other. A moan escapes afterwards, overwhelmed with the pain.

"Maybe we need to spark a memory or something?" Derek suggests, I completely agree.

"Yes! A memory, no more torturing pleaseee!" I beg, I feel the cold blood run down my shirt, which I rather liked by the way and now it's ruined.

"Like what?" Mr. Argent asks, seeming like he doesn't agree with Derek's suggestion.

"Your all brute, aren't ya Mr. Argent? Am I right? Or am I right?" No one responds, probably fed up with my sarcasm, I still manage to be funny even through numerous knives are sticking throughout my body.

"Something that happened that night maybe? Peter bit her, she killed-" Mr. Argent holds up a hand.

"Wait, Peter bit her and she automatically turned?" Derek nods his head, but I shake my head.

"That's not how it happened." I tell them, surprising the both of them.

"Then how did it HAV?" Mr. Argent cocks his eyebrows at me, as does Derek.

"Well HAV doesn't know." I roll my eyes at them, not really understanding what I'm even saying, how would I not know?

"Well, who does?" I laugh at them, how have they not guessed this already? What am I doing?

"Say her name and she will come out." I give them a sickly sweet smile before leaning back in the chair, opposite of my earlier rigid position. What am I saying?

"Wanna give us a hint?" Mr. Argent asks, he has taken on a softer tone then before.

"You already know it."

"No I don't-"

"Not you Mr. Argent." I snap before directing my attention to Derek. He looks at me confused, not understanding.