We switched sides?

Wake up! Wake up! pu ekaw! Wäkę ûp! WaKE uP! ekaw pu¡!WAKE UP!

I lurch forwards, gasping for air that refuses to be let in. I claw at my throat, why can't I breath? Blood trickles down my throat, the side effects of having sharp nails.

Am I friggen hyperventilating!?

My eyes finally look around, Both Derek and Stiles looking at me with shock and amazement, and I think I see Peter knocked out against a wall. Derek rushes to my side first, inspecting each and every part of my face, trying to figure out how to help me.

While Stiles, Takes one glance at the blood on my body and faints....

Dumb Brother.

But seeing both of them must have calmed me down because my breathing starts to regulate.

"Well, help me up!" I roll my eyes at Derek who already crouched next to me unsure of what to do next.

He does as he's told before getting all riled up.

"What the hell was that?!"

"I don't know dumbass! If ya I did I would've done it a hell of a lot sooner!" I exclaim, walking over to an unconscious Peter.

I kick him hard in the ribs for doing this to me.

"What'a dick." I mutter, knowing Derek can hear me loud and clear.

I'm suddenly no longer on the flat surface, a hand is gripped onto my neck and my feet are kicking the open air between me and the floor.

Peters hand is firmly wrapped around my neck, cutting off my air way.

"Get off!" I choke out, gasping or any available air.

"No, I need to make a deal with my little nephew over there and your my chess piece sweetheart." He answers, all emotion deprived from him except for cockiness, which is surprising since a teenage girl just knocked him out cold with super powers.... Wow never thought I'd be saying those words in a sentence together.

"What do you want!?" Derek growls menacingly, his eyes burning electric blue.

"You, on my side. To kill the Argents"

"And why would I do that? You've been killing innocent people not To mention my sister!"

"1 point for Derek" I say amusingly, I get 2 glares.

"First of all, that was out of pure instinct! When I started to awake, I needed more energy, I caught a scent of an alpha, and killed them, I had no idea it was Laura."

Derek's gaze falters for only a second, but Peter notices, and knows he can turn Derek with a bit more persuading. And even if he cant, I have a small suspicion of what his next move would be.

"No, I don't care, you need to be put down." Derek says sternly, which catches me off guard, I would have thought he'd agree, after all it is the Argents death Peter is trying to follow through with.

"Fine, how bout I snap her neck." His grip in me tightens,

"Why me?" I comment, only getting Peter to draw out a bit more of his claws onto my neck, blood once again seeping down my neck. I guess this shirt is ruined... I kinda liked it, a little old but still.... HAV focus!

But I don't want to I snap back at myself, why am I even arguing with myself? I win ether way. This is stupid, pay attention to what's actually happening HAV, this might be your last moments!

I suppose that Peter really was holding on a little too tight then I can handle, because blacks dots surround my vision before a black abyss swallows me up.

I guess my sub conscious was right, these were my last moments.

3rd person Pov

Derek takes one look at the fragile passed out figure of HAV before slowly nodding, He couldn't help himself for not wanting HAV to get hurt, she is just so damn beautiful, and funny.

"Good, then we'll be in touch." Peter says, Derek blinks once before Peter is gone, along with HAV.

"Peter! Bring her back you ass!"

And of course, once all the action is over, Stiles wakes up, oblivious to every terrible detail that he missed, including the kidnapping of his twin sister.

-//-

Okay guys I got one question, would you rather have longer chapters but slower updates or chapters about this length with fast updates?

VOTE

IDEAS

COMMENT!