The Tell

HAV POV:

I wake up in a soft cushion bed with a massive hangover, what'd I do last night? Did Lydia throw another party? The shift in my bed caused a sound of running footsteps, then my door to open with a tremendous bang and, of course, the culprit is Stiles.

"HAV? Are you awake?" I flip to the side his voice is coming from.

"How could I not be? You came in here like a stampeding Buffalo." I smile and give a stretch before hoping up, Stiles looks at me strangely.

"What?" I narrow my eyes at him and walk past him rubbing my head,

"Did we got to a party last night? Or a club or something?" I ask as I yawn, and that takes serious skill.

"....You don't remember?" I look back at Stiles.

"Remember what? All I know is that I have a killer hangover and will need you to grab me some Advil before we go." His face gets that WTF look he always does when he's thinking.

"Stiles, What do I not remember?" He gives a shake of his head.

"Whatever bro, but I'm taking a shower, then we can go see Derek and Scott?" I tell him, shutting the bathroom door behind me.

STILES POV:

I flip open my phone, hitting #3 for Derek.

"She awake?!" His rough voice asks with urgency

"YA...."

"And!?"

"She doesn't remember a damn thing Derek, she asked if we went to a party or something, she said she has a killer hangover. It's killer all right."

"She doesn't remember getting kidnapped either?" 

"Not as far as I know, she just got in the shower, she wants to meet up with you and Scott later." I tell him, there is a long pause before he speaks again.

"Ok.... Let's hang out then."

"What? And act like she didn't kill a few people last night?! She's my sister and I'm afraid she's going to snap and rip my friggen head off Derek!" I try to shout quietly into the phone. All of the sudden the water pressure shuts off. Why can't she be a normal girl and take 20 minute showers? Because, normal girls don't turn into homicidal creatures on full moons.

"Calm down Stiles, it's just HAV in there, we're going to figure it out."

"Before someone else gets killed?" I retort and the line falls silent.

"I hope so-" The bathroom door starts to open,

"Gotta go." I snap the phone shut and smile up at a wet Havoc.

She stops and stares at me expectantly.

"What?" She points to the door.

"Get out Stick, less you wanna see your twin in her birthday suit." She taunts but I make a face and get out of the room quickly before she slams it shut.

MAVERICK POV:

We hop into the jeep, speeding down to Derek's burnt down 'house', Stiles keeps on glancing at me, gripping the steering wheel harder, and then looking back at the road. He's done it a total of 7 times and we've only been on the road for maybe 5 minutes, finally I break,

"What's wrong Stiles?!" I snap, he jerks his head towards mine, 

"What? Nothing," He gives me a grunt, "Nothing's wrong." I give him a weird look before turning up the music.

-//-

 "Was I with you last night?" I point over to Derek as we sprawl our selves over his couches, 

"I think I remember you being there..." Scott looks over at Stiles who gives him a shrug.

"Ya, you were with me last night- You sure you don't remember anything else... Like Peter, maybe?" I look at him confused,

"You killed him..." They all look at me confused, how could they not remember?

"Remember... The woods, Kate? He went and lit up like a firework...?" They give me blank stares,

"Come on! You slashed his throat!" I point to Derek and then to Scott,

"And why are you two getting along? You should be pissed at each other!" Then I smile to Stiles,

"And you finally got some attention from Lydia." I give him a smirk and then shake my head,

"But that was before Peter died, now she's in the hospital... Pretty sad, but she'll pull through, she's Lydia Martin after all." I mimic her own words. I look back at all of them, they still have no recolonization in their faces.

"How do you not remember?!"

-//-

Comment Vote Ideas

READ HELLBOUND