01-NERD HQ

Clarke's POV [Point Of View]

"Hey. Mom. Sorry I missed your calls earlier. I was just with my business event"

I feel bad for always being too busy with work that I don't have enough time to even see my mother. Even though she say it's perfectly fine. I still feel disappointed of myself.

"Oh honey it's ok. I was just wondering if your free... Maybe we can go for a dinner or something"
Mom said.

My afternoon is actually fully booked but after missing 13 phone calls from her. I'll feel bad is I don't give her at lease a dinner.

"Mom. I'll pick you up at-"

Before I even get to finished my car was hit by a loud crash from the back.
I quickly rushed out to see what just happened. I gave away 10 cars for free and I get mine totalled by some bitch! Like what the hell.

"Get out the ca- oh my god. Miss! Are you okay?! Miss! Can you hear me?!"

I pulled out the lady who just had a concussion for driving too fast and into my truck. She was about my age. Wore a suit... a bit odd but I can't help the fact that she looks good on it.
What as I thinking! She just crashed her fucking car into mine. And now she's not moving.

I checked for a heart beat

"Oh thank god she's not dead!"
I said out of breath.

I checked her for any damaged.
She'll be fine. She might just have a black eye and a painful headache since blood is rushing from her forehead....
Oh my god. Clarke!!!! Why am I not thinking straight!?
I tired to stop the bleeding with a piece of my shirt that I ripped off.

"What...happened..?"
She whispered

I turned to her car and said
"Well.... we both need each other insurance"

She gave me a confused look before looking to where I was just look at.
She finally woke up and jumped on her 2 feet.

I tried to stop her but she turned to me and yelled
"What the fuck!? I literally just got this car!"

I was kind enough to help her and this is how she decide to thank me.

"Well. You know what, your the one who rammed it into mine!"
I was trying to understand how can she put the blam on me.

She just stood there. And looked like she was about to pass out again. So I help her up against my car

"Miss... wake up!!! You got to be kidding me!"
I yelled out throwing my hands in the air. Forgetting I was the only reason she's still standing up.

She then fell onto the ground. But when I went to pick her up she woke up and pushed me away and yelled

"Don't touch me! We need to fix my car!"

"YOUR CAR? mine had it worst!"
I yelled back.

She stood up and looked I'm in the eyes with her deep green eyes... or maybe gray with blush-green. All I know if that they are breath taking.

"-ey, hey!!! Stop day dreaming"
She snapped her fingers at me.
And I came back down to earth.

"I'm not day dreaming. I'm just thinking!"
I snapped back.

Ok fine, I was maybe dreaming... a little..probably alot. But her eyes. No words could describe them.

"I'll give you my info and you give me yours so we can fix both cars. Deal?"
She reached out her hand for me to agree. And so I shook it.

After we traded insurance and phone numbers.
She smiled and murmured
" Griffin... "

I was confused so I said
"What?"