Chapter two

(Note; The image above is when Naruto was 12 years old)

The next morning I obviously passed the graduation exam and made sure to do everything like I would expect Sakura would have done, except for when I gave a sharp glare to Mizuki while leaving the room. My face was devoid of emotion and my eyes were cold and sharp. He, of course, jolted in surprise rubbed his eyes then looked at me again but a giggly smile had already replaced my other look and I bounced out of the room while muttering 'I wonder what Sasuke-kun will think when I tell him how well I diiiiid-' 

The rest of the day went similarly to the previous one, I went to train for 10 hours, while training I soon began to gain more control over the elements, I connected more with wind and fire probably because they were also my chakra natures. The elements water and earth were both a little harder to control but earth was gradually becoming easier for me to use, water, on the other hand, was a little more difficult but judging on my improvement speed I expected to master it in approximately a week or maybe two, wich would be a little while before the chunin exams begin so that was a positive. Next, I went to bed while replacing the security Jutsu on my door and stocking up on black clothing and weapons. Of course, I henged into a random academy student as to not blow my cover while doing that.  

*************Timeskip (brought to you by.......well......me....brought to you by me....because it was my choice to place a time skip here, therefore, it is brought to you by....me....)***************

Currently, I am outside the Hokage's office peeking in the window. My chakra signature is concealed and I'm positive that no one can see me because I have my new Jutsu that I just created activated. I don't have a name for it yet but it makes the user completely invisible, the cut back is that it only lasts for 15 minutes. I have been trying to make it last longer but it will take time, even for a genius like me (because I am not completely used to being in this new world and body yet).

At this very moment, Naruto is having a talk with the Hokage, they're discussing his photo. I smile fondly at him even if he can't see me.Haha, Naruto oh he's a funny one all right. I just wish I could talk to him normally instead of playing the park of being Sakura. Well, I don't want to mess up the storyline just yet, in the future I will end up changing a lot of things to suit my needs but for now, I'm going to keep it as it is. When the chunin exams come around I will definitely cause some major changes, I'm not going to let Orochimaru escape unscathed but I am going to let Sasuke get bitten because otherwise some important events won't occur and it would fuck up all of my plans. 

"We can't accept this photo" said Saratobi, his face was calm and yet his tone of voice showed that he was actually frustrated. I grinned silently to myself loving that I could witness this episode in the flesh.  

"yeah! well, I'm not doing it again!" yelled out Naruto an angry look on his face. 

"Grrrrrr" they both growled at each other while having a very tense staring contest, it took every ounce of control I had not to burst out laughing then and there. 

What happened next was one of my favorite parts, Naruto transformed into a naked woman, it was his sexy Jutsu. Saratobi blinked twice then blood shot from his nose and he gave a startled cry while being propelled backward off of his chair. Oh, how I love anime. 

I smiled to myself, my internal clock was telling me that my 15 minutes were almost up so I jumped away hopping from roof to roof still invisible. I marveled at how fantastic the cold air felt whistling through my now pink hair. 

The clothes I was wearing were the same as the ones that Sakura wore in the original anime so as not to cause any differences. 

"Let the winds of heaven 

Blow through the paths among the clouds
And close their gates.

Then for a while I could detain

These messengers in maiden form." I said out loud an expression of relaxation on my face, my eyes reflected the warmth from the morning sun and I sat down on top of the roof of my house to wait for the Academy to start. I canceled the invisibility Jutsu after checking that no one was around to see.

Lying back on the roof I placed my hands behind my head and watched the clouds pass over the heavenly blue sky. Why did I get another chance at life? what was the reason? and was there a reason? or was it just on a whim?

I closed my eyes and drifted off to the land of dreams once again.

(Note; Comment, vote etc. I would love to hear some feedback. Thanks! <3)